Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up (2023 Views)

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by Bhelamblog(m): 4:11am On Dec 29, 2017
According to the IG user Above During the 30 Billion Concert 2 days ago, Davido Invited Peter and Paul Okoye so they Can Reconcile just like he did for Mohits (Don Jazzy, Dbanj) But the sad part is that Paul Never showed up for the Event, Peter was there waiting for Paul but he never came, I guess he didn't want Psquare to return ever again huh?

News From Ebiwali-- https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/davido-reportedly-tried-to-reconcile.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by skedy1(m): 4:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Nigga, let them be!
Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by xreal: 4:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Maybe the 30billion no reach for them to reconcile.

Dangote can make the reconcile.

1 Like

Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by duduade: 4:27am On Dec 29, 2017
We can't be bothered... Their business
Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by Oye0404(m): 4:38am On Dec 29, 2017
This twin brothers now get me angry, I had to delete all their songs on my phone. its really true DAT age doesn't equate wisdom. old men acting like toddlers.
If dis story is true den thumbs up to Davido, he's now exhibition's d true omoluabi character.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by chukkystar(m): 4:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Is the news confirmed sef?
Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by Threebear(m): 4:57am On Dec 29, 2017
More like Davido tried to use p square for business but Paul didn't show up.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by Lilcentt(f): 5:19am On Dec 29, 2017
that arrogant paul

2 Likes

Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by OKorowanta: 5:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Lilcentt:
that arrogant paul

Paul arrogant?
Hearing this for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by oluwafemi113(m): 5:57am On Dec 29, 2017
short of words
Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by dahunsy(f): 6:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Peter seems to be doing well sha after the split....

1 Like

Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by forreelinc(m): 6:03am On Dec 29, 2017
angry who send am message?
Abeg psquare do your thing man toto better pass family
Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by Partnerbiz(f): 6:06am On Dec 29, 2017
just for gram and camera.
i Dont believe d beef.
Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by amunkita(m): 6:21am On Dec 29, 2017
U beef them ur headache...

U don't like any, ur Headache...

U no longer play their music, ur Migraine..

So just ignore them, when they realize their mistake, they will reconcile even if nah for street jamz...
Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by Drdreyy: 6:58am On Dec 29, 2017
If this is true, then I'm not surprised because the beef is still young, it's just some few months old. Anyone who watched the video of the fracas that happened when they were with their lawyers will know there is a lot of bitterness between them @the moment.
It will take time to pacify them. If Davido or any other artist tries later, it will work out but for now, they should just let them be.
Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by Badgers14: 7:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Their problem thier business.

I just bought fuel N190 per litre and my chest is doing me somehow.

Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by nazablossom(f): 7:09am On Dec 29, 2017
They are twins, family and grown ups. If they want to reconcile, they know what to do. Reconciliation should come from the heart, ridding yourself of all bitterness and resentments. It can never work if they are forced, the hatred and anger will still linger.
Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by tstx(m): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2017
Bottle wey don break don break
Re: Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up by OgahBohz: 7:15am On Dec 29, 2017
those old men/boys ...
they can't even think of their kids
I blame the wives ....
if men nor get sense,

can't the wives do smtn ?

anyway its not as if der Mata dey affect my career ...so KO kan aiye

(1) (Reply)

Popular Warri Comedian Mr Jollof replies wizkid about his claim to be Sex master / PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA / Beverly Osu Dresses Like A White Angel & Twerks In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.