Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

State Gov't Imams, Muslim Faithfuls Offer Prayers For Yusuf Buhari's Recovery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Gov't Imams, Muslim Faithfuls Offer Prayers For Yusuf Buhari's Recovery (355 Views)

Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat / Presidential Aides Pray For Yusuf Buhari / "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Gov't Imams, Muslim Faithfuls Offer Prayers For Yusuf Buhari's Recovery by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2017
….As President meets suspended Rep, Jibrin By Johnbosco Agbakwuru ABUJA – THE Imam of the Aso Villa Mosque, Sheik Abdulwahid Suleiman on Thursday led other Muslim faithful who converged at the mosque in the afternoon to offer a special prayer for the speedy recovery of the President’s son. Yusuf Buhari This is as the Presidency keeps secret the condition of Yusuf Buhari, saying it is a security matter. Meanwhile, palpable anxiety continued Thursday over the state of health of the President’s son who was involved in a motorbike accident in Abuja, Tuesday night. Yusuf, was said to have sustained a head injury in the accident and had one of his limbs broken. He later underwent a successful surgery at a private hospital in Abuja. There were unconfirmed reports making the rounds that he was flown abroad in the early hours of Thursday for further medical attention. However, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, said there was no truth in the report. He said, “That is not true please.” Recall that the media aide had in a statement on Wednesday said, “Yusuf Buhari had a bike accident last night around Gwarimpa in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. “He broke a limb and had an injury to the head as a result. He has undergone surgery at a clinic in Abuja. He is in a stable condition. “The President and his wife, Mrs Aisha Muhammadu Buhari, are thankful to Nigerians for the good wishes and prayers for their son,” the statement said. Suspended Rep Jibrin meets Buhari in closed- door Former Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Appropriation, Abdulmumuni Jibrin was at the State House, Abuja yesterday where he met with President Muhammadu Buhari. Addressing State House Correspondents after the closed door meeting the lawmaker who represented Kiru/Bebeji Federal Constituency of Kano State before his suspension,said his visit to the Presidential Villa was to pay homage to the President whom he considers his father. Jibrin, who parried the question on whether he was in the villa to seek President Buhari’s intervention over his predicament in the parliament was suspended by the House of Representatives in 2016, after he alleged that the Yakubu Dogara- led leadership was engaged in fraud. “Well, I cannot comment in that regard. The most important is that I saw him and he is in a very high spirit. I greeted him like a son and he spoke to me like a father,” he said. On the call for his recall by his constituents, the former lawmaker described the development as “normal” in any democratic setting, while also noting that his experience was “a learning curve.” He however admitted of a massive campaign by his constituents to get his suspension upturned by the court and parliament. “Of course Nigerians like justice, my constituency has been suspended for 16 months, so it is only normal that people will talk and ask questions. Why are we not back on the aspect of court case that has been lingering in the court for the past 16 months. I think these are some of the reasons people are raising issues in the public glare,” he said. He likened his predicament to that of the Senator representing Borno South, Ali Ndume, who was also suspended but recently recalled by the Senate on the orders of the Court. He wondered why his case was being delayed by the judiciary. “The same case, similar case, identical case was dispensed with within two months; but I am still hanging in the court system. But again, I know the Nigerian judiciary is just, so I am pretty sure that soonest I will be able to get judgement and my constituency will soon get back to the house,” he said. The former lawmaker said he took advantage of the visit to sympathise with President Buhari over the son, Yusuf’s motorbike accident on tuesday. Also, President Buhari on Thursday met behind closed doors with Senator Kabiru Gaya who told newsmen that his mission to the villa was to thank the President on his recent visit to Kano State.
Re: State Gov't Imams, Muslim Faithfuls Offer Prayers For Yusuf Buhari's Recovery by HtwoOw: 6:44am On Dec 29, 2017
God answereth all prayers
Re: State Gov't Imams, Muslim Faithfuls Offer Prayers For Yusuf Buhari's Recovery by agwom(m): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2017
More prayers for all Nigerians...things are bad in country.
Re: State Gov't Imams, Muslim Faithfuls Offer Prayers For Yusuf Buhari's Recovery by Holyvurgin17(m): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2017
Hypocrites everywhere undecided Wetin consign state govt imams for the boy mata
Re: State Gov't Imams, Muslim Faithfuls Offer Prayers For Yusuf Buhari's Recovery by Obijulius: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Pray to which God abeg?

The God that gave life to the thousands Buhari has murdered or Satan?

God forbid!!!
Re: State Gov't Imams, Muslim Faithfuls Offer Prayers For Yusuf Buhari's Recovery by shortgun(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2017
Goodluck Jonathan remains the only President till date who didn't die or lost someone close while in Aso rock villa.
The Lord was with Jonathan.
Buhari should repent from his sins and seek the face of God.
Re: State Gov't Imams, Muslim Faithfuls Offer Prayers For Yusuf Buhari's Recovery by zombieTRACKER: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Are they aware that the said yusuf was with a friend during the accident....

Or their prayers are for only a president son

(1) (Reply)

Why The Tribal And Religious Sentiments / Reno The Analyst!! / Green Energy Gets Nod To Establish LPG Extraction Plant In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.