Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Exclusive:popular Actress, Yewande Adekoya Debunks Arrest Rumour “count Me Out' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive:popular Actress, Yewande Adekoya Debunks Arrest Rumour “count Me Out' (409 Views)

Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos / Yewande Adekoya To Sue Blogger Kemi Ashefon For Fake Story Published / Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Arrested In The US For Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive:popular Actress, Yewande Adekoya Debunks Arrest Rumour “count Me Out' by Triton1996(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2017
EXCLUSIVE :Popular Actress, Yewande Adekoya Debunks Arrest Rumour “Count me out of credit card fraud, I am in Nigeria”

Yewande Adekoya is an award winning Actress who shot into limelight via her popular movie Elemosho. In an exclusive chat with Sahara weekly, she debunked the widespread rumour that she was reportedly placed under house arrest in the United States of America for crimes related to credit card scam and bank transfer fraud.

The Kudi Klepto prod was said to have foolishly fallen prey to some Nigerians in Atlanta Georgia who made use of her bank accounts for fraudulent fund transfer.

The award-winning actress, who is married to actor and movie producer, Abiodun Thomas, is ordered to home arrest and instructed to surrender her passport while investigations are still ongoing.

what are you working on now?
I am working on several projects. With time they will be revealed

What inspired the new projwct
God has always been my inspiration and HE STILL IS
within a short period you have become a force to be reckoned with in the industry, what’s the secret?
Na Baba God o. It is not by my power.
Which particular movie would you say brought you into limelight and which would you consider most challenging?
My movie, OMO ELEMOSHO brought me to lime light. As an actor, Every role you are given is a challenge , so I can’t really pick one for now.
You had issues once with marketers what’s the relationship Like now?
It has been fantastic
To every glory is a story to tell, what has been the greatest challenge and how have you been able to overcome iT?
Like I said earlier. God is my strength and my fortress. With him, I know I am very safe.
It was rumored that you are placed on house arrest during an alleged trip to USA, what’s your take on that?
Count me out of any credit card fraud allegations. The rumour is not true at all. Yewande Adekoya Abiodun was not arrested in the US for any bank fraud. I was in Nigeria at the said time and I am still in Nigeria at the moment. In fact i did not travel out of Nigeria this year because of my very tight schedule. I am an upright citizen and I have never been associated with anything illegal. All claims of this sort should be disregarded. It was fabricated. I went LIVE ON IG from Lagos Nigeria on the day the news broke. I dare whoever came up with this nonsense to present a video or even a picture to support their illogical claim.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wow,see The Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria, This Cnt Be True O Aregbe / Davido Gets 8 Nominations In The Soundcity MVP Awards / Download Frank's Edwards Praise Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.