Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him (54579 Views)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Tuksgrad(f): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Yes you do...RIP to the dead ones amongst you. Now get off my mentions!

Lol, don't be upset and start carring more about your own people. Bring such stories about your sisters to front page and raise awareness about the shyt your " angels " put you through; selling your cheap asses in Italy, killing you for rituals etc.

By the way I'm not South African.
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by sholajigga(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2017
She’s probably leaving his sorry ass for a Nigerian and he couldn’t handle that.
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by safarigirl(f): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Tuksgrad:

LMFAO, listen to this rejected ape like fool talking about mental problems . Firstly tell your government to save you from the retards that kill you for rituals . 60 % of nigerians were reported to have been living with extreme mental illness and you are here opening your dirty trap .
l sha hope you are not dating a black SA man, before we hear your own story too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by londoner: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, those are not coloreds , read the names .

I was about to say the same. They are just fair skinned SA's. Coloured people had a very distinct look.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2017
cry
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Tuksgrad(f): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2017
sholajigga:
She’s probably leaving his sorry ass for a Nigerian and he couldn’t handle that.

LMFAO, you guys really lover to blow your own horn. How many south african women even date Nigerians in the first place grin that Is still a taboo in that country.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by sisisioge: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, don't be upset and start carring more about your own people. Bring such stories about your sisters to front page and raise awareness about the shyt your " angels " put you through; selling your cheap asses in Italy, killing you for rituals etc.

By the way I'm not South African.

That's news worthy of FP...caustic mouthed lil miss storm ain't SA, she's plain angry! Good morning grin.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2017
sisisioge:

What are you saying? Please remain focused on the topic of discussion. This isn't the first of this Kind of MO in SA and this isn't about naija guys and their ways. ..now let's wish the dead a peaceful rest. Amen.

Abi..
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Tuksgrad(f): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2017
londoner:

I was about to say the same. They are just fair skinned SA's. Coloured people had a very distinct look.

Lol, Nigerians are a bit slow cheesy So I wasn't suprised to read what he wrote . Anyone without a bleached skin can't be black to many of them , let them come down south and see truly fair skinned people.
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by daddyzgal(f): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2017
I'm not understanding....is she dead or not?
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Tuksgrad(f): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2017
sisisioge:

That's news worthy of FP...caustic mouthed lil miss storm ain't SA, she's plain angry! Good morning grin.

Lol, yes understand cus if she was a Nigerian there would be only two comments and the thread would die quickly, who gives a damn about a dead nigeian girl anyways grin. Those ugly things can't make first page grin.
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Tuksgrad(f): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2017
safarigirl:
l sha hope you are not dating a black SA man, before we hear your own story too.

Lol, I hope we wont wake up with news of you being murdered by one of 60% mentally ill Nigerian men , or killed for your body parts. Stay safe in that zoo , lol.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by sisisioge: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, yes understand cus if she was a Nigerian there would be only two comments and the thread would die quickly, who gives a damn about a dead nigeian girl anyways grin. Those ugly things can't make first page grin.

...and she's got serious issues comprehending too grin. Whew! I hope you at least have a beautiful exterior to make up for your plain inside. Whew, you shouldn't lack all, by God you shouldn't wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by 400billionman: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Fulani in SA..

Okay..
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Tuksgrad(f): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2017
sisisioge:

...and she's got serious issues comprehending too grin. Whew! I hope you at least have a beautiful exterior to make up for your plain inside. Whew, you shouldn't lack all, by God you shouldn't wink

Lol, don't be upset ugly duckling. No one gives a damn about Nigerian girls grin. No Nigerian girl's death would trend in SA , but in Nigeria south african girls make front-page.
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by dstar01(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2017
My brother, dz tin tire me o... if she's not interested again why not let her go and start your life over again, must a life be taken
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Promiseisaac(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2017
the guy self wor wor na just that one dey pain me pass
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Honestagbons(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Why will u think to kill him,leave in alone,thank God is not Nigerians,the time you hear Nigerians dead you do think to kill these bastard,now is them,you are thinking to kill the bastard.
selfmadeboss:
I am still thinking of the best way to kill this bastard

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by JethroSodje1(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2017
u see and if we hamdsome 9ja bwois reach thr carry thier babes now them go say we be wicked ppl, say we dor carry thier girls finish

S.A Chicks am comimg soon, amma set yur Punany on fire not yur entire body

#Niajademons

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by selfmadeboss: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2017
Honestagbons:
Why will u think to kill him,leave in alone,thank God is not Nigerians,the time you hear Nigerians dead you do think to kill these bastard,now is them,you are thinking to kill the bastard.
Dude they killed Nigerians cos Nigerians where constituting nuisance in the country. This scum here killed a girl because the girl said she is not interested in his thumb size dick again .
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by iamrammy(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2017
we should have let these animals continue under apartheid....heartless folks. spits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
and our nigerian girls always break up with us without any fear or something.
They say we are not caring men
nigerian men care for your life,cus we know that there are many fishes in the ocean,why waste one fish when u can get many in the ocean

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by sholajigga(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tuksgrad:

LMFAO, you guys really lover to blow your own horn. How many south african women even date Nigerians in the first place grin that Is still a taboo in that country.

Let me ask you this, how many Botswanan women you know are dating Nigerians?

You see baby girl, we just happen to be the centre of attraction and y’all can’t keep your eyes, mouth and hands off us.

Get yourself a Nigerian man and your life will never remain the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Gkemz: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ladies when you make friends, be careful of those you accept as friends because some men are like wolf in sheep's clothing, unfortunately those ones usually happens to be loved much more than the genuine ones probably because their love and care and wealth are more pronounced than others or maybe the lady was a player playing with an emotionally imbalance man.
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by TboTouch: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
How many news of Nigerians killing their women made it to the front page? Now some Nigerians come blasing and single out the SA incidents as if its a SA thing. Crusify that person not the whole country. It happens in most of the countries even the US and the UK u keep glorifying so much. Otherwise I dont blame you on how u think because you always have half baked stories about SA.
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by shomutuski(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
That S.A rubbish they always happen....
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by londoner: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, Nigerians are a bit slow cheesy So I wasn't suprised to read what he wrote . Anyone without a bleached skin can't be black to many of them , let them come down south and see truly fair skinned people.

Not only SA, Nigeria has natural fair skinned people too. Many Fulani and Igbo.

Anyhoo it's a shame her life was taken because of the African male ego....again. Why are they so fragile and unable to deal with their emotions?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by olumalcolm(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
I dnt gv a fvck cos when dey were killing Nigerians, dey were happy about it.
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Tuksgrad(f): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
sholajigga:

Let me ask you this, how many Botswanan women you know are dating Nigerians?

You see baby girl, we just happen to be the centre of attraction and y’all can’t keep your eyes, mouth and hands off us.

Get yourself a Nigerian man and your life will never remain the same.

grin grin these people are truly deluded , this is scary lol.
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Tuksgrad(f): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
londoner:

Not only SA, Nigeria has natural fair skinned people too. Many Fulani and Igbo.

Anyhoo it's a shame her life was taken because of the African male ego....again. Why are they so fragile and unable to deal with their emotions?

Lol, every country has different shades but others have a higher concentration of certain shades than others.

It's a shame yes, but I wouldn't say it's an " african men ego thing" , I would say it's a male ego thing . You live in the UK and I'm sure you've seen similar atrocities perpetrated by white men. I like watching crimes that shook Britain, and shows like that and almost everytime a white men is caught killing his spouse or family . Men with control issues irregardless of race and nationality, will almost always lash out when they lose that control.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by sholajigga(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tuksgrad:

grin grin these people are truly deluded , this is scary lol.

You’re obviously looking for something and that’s why you’re on here looking for the NIGERIAN PRINCE CHARMING.
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Tuksgrad(f): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
sholajigga:

You’re obviously looking for something and that’s why you’re on here looking for the NIGERIAN PRINCE CHARMING.

Your health minister once reported that over 60% of you suffer from mental problems and by your deluded statements one can agree from far that something is really wrong with your heads .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos / Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) / Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.