Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert (69175 Views)

Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Daddy Freeze Blasts Traffic Violators: "Who Used Nigeria’s Pant To Do Yahoo?" / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Odianose13(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Whoever the blogger is. A complete idiot I must say!

5 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by emmydee(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
it's only the top that changed but it doesn't matter, she still looks beautiful

sometimes its not about having one pant, it might just be her favorite or what she finds most comfortable at the time
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Diso60090(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Na normal thing around the world we call it wash and wear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by thewritingtodo(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:

sometimes its not about having one pant, it might just be her favorite or what she finds most comfortable at the time
I hear you loud and clear...

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Abbeyme: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Is that a problem?

Is it not her own again?

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Safiaaa:
Oh my Lord why is this news? People wear the same clothes for 2 years but she wore the same clothes twice and it's news?

She may even have like two or three more of that same type of pant.

Nobody criticizes Zuckerberg for always wearing a gray hoodie or shirt...undecided

Some peeps just love being simple...

4 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by FFA: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by emmydee(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:

. The following day? Bros, it matters abeg.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by cytell56: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2017
TunezMedia:
Nigerian supermodel and former miss Nigeria, Omowunmi Akinnifesi rocked the same pants she wore to the All Black Everything event on the 26th and Davido's 30 billion concert the following day. While she slayed both looks many will be wondering if all she has for outing is just the one pant. See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/12/issa-one-pant-show-for-ex-beauty-queen.html

Wetin concern you Oshoffi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by mechanics(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:

which one is pant again?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Odianose13(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2017
tstx:
god don't have the power...he's powerless

True, gods don't have power and are inferiors.

God, the creator of the universe has all the power and reigns supreme.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by mechanics(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2017
wetin carry your eye go there, she's making her cool money.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by gozzlin: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2017
And the thing for don dey smell sef. Hmmmm
What a shame. Big girl for mouth.
grin grin
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Royaldave200(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2017
You forgot to mention the handbag, bracelet and wristwatch also.... Awon aproko oshi tongue

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Odianose13(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2017
Blackfyre:

She may even have like two or three more of that same type of pant.

Nobody criticizes Zuckerberg for always wearing a gray hoodie or shirt...undecided

Some peeps just love being simple...

Are they saying out of 20 pairs of jeans a guy has, 2 can't look the same. I've got trousers that are so much alike but different designers, even suits sef. That blogger is just an idiot. He lacks blog content and just needs to fill in something.

4 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Richy4(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2017
E be like say them swear for the stories making front page today.. ..Haba.!!

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by newoffer: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2017
Let her wear it 100 times, there is no crime in that. She is not like the wetty punna actresses that climb any dick around
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Odianose13:

Are they saying out of 20 pairs of jeans a guy has, 2 can't look the same. I've got trousers that are so much alike but different designers, even suits sef. That blogger is just an idiot. He lacks blog content and just needs to fill in something.

Money must be made grin grin
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Rebuke: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2017
Kai, some people can be jobless eh. Yhu must have really admired her to note dat she repeated d same pants. Monitoring spirit.

Might nt even be d same thin sef. I have got some pair of jeans that look so much alike that yhu will hardly knw d difference....thatz bcus I love them and they look vry good on me. So, who cares I wear d same thin? Na yhu buy am for me ni?

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Housing(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2017
Is it only me? The colours are not the same. One is dark blue and the other stone black
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by juddywizard: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2017
So Rocking one pant is a crime again.....stupid so called bloggers be finding way of making it.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by horlahmeey(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2017
the pant she wore is dif from dat of 30billion concert #check n concetrate wella nd figure it out
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Pat081: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Lord do big things 4 mi b4 dis year will end , some dat jobless people like dis op will thank God for mi so far dat she is d ower she can put it on any time she want, u dat u re talking lie to us dat u dnt use one cloth more than 4times
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by thunderbabs: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2017
Una too dey look, undecided
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2017
oshe111:
I feel like slapping sum1 for this

lmao! me too!
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Alphasoar(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2017
Someone said, Politicians and Police men should get brain or mental test but don't you think Nigerian bloggers needed that test the more
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Rebuke: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2017
titi101:
245 odds available for today fixed matches , call now to be part of the winnings

Chai oga! Wit all dese yhur sure odds abi Wetin u dey call am, buy a zero blade na. Itz jxt N20 as in, twenty naira bros.

That nail needs grooming pls. undecided

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2017
Safiaaa:
Oh my Lord why is this news? People wear the same clothes for 2 years but she wore the same clothes twice and it's news?

Ma sister ah swear ah just taya.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by Chukazu: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2017
Person can not do "wash and wear " peacefully again? embarassed
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert by bart10: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2017
Recession grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" / Moet Abebe's Valentine's Day Photo Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.