Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

i - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / i (726 Views)

Father Mbaka Denies Accusing Church & Politicians Of Trying To Kill Him (Video) / Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On / Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i by VERTEX1: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: i by Seun(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2017
Stop praying and fasting. Start learning and thinking. You are not “cursed”, but you probably have a very irrational decision-making process.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: i by festwiz(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Dude, you need to examine yourself to find out where you are lacking. The opportunities/experiences you've had should have taught about your strength and weakness. If you are passionate about what you're doing, chase it. Success comes after.

Praying stops you from taking rational decisions but helps shift blame. Like i said before examine yourself.
Re: i by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2017
Seun:
Stop praying and fasting. Start learning and thinking. You are not “cursed”, but you probably have a very irrational decision-making process.

simply tell him how man times you tried before you hit success with NL

2 Likes

Re: i by oyetpel(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2017
You are not alone, i am a depressed person because of life disappointments and death of my brother and father.
I don't dream again, i just live a simple life.
And i live because of my remaining of family members, if not i would have took that cheap route to forget life.
So continue living, and stop blaming yourself.
Esau was cursed but he lived, and was almost as comfortable as his brother after many years.
Re: i by oyetpel(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2017
We live in a country where luck and chance is required to make money or live a comfortable life, instead of the government to provide a system that works for its citizens.

When my older cousins tell me about how Australia works, he even said the country is a paradise, a minute after our call i just forget about what he told me because it can't work here.

Nigeria is like a hell, as my cousin will say.

That's why you blame your shortcomings on a curse.

1 Like

Re: i by VERTEX1: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: i by VERTEX1: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: i by VERTEX1: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: i by PROPHETmichael: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
VERTEX1:
Please bear with me beacuse some may not believe this. But trust me its a true experience.

Right now i'm devasted, i dont know what is wrong in my life. I completed my secondary school 7yrs ago yet i cant boast of a single achievement and we are very poor in my house. I'm an ardent christian right from my childhood. And i always pray to God for this problem and also engage in church duties yet we still manage to survive in my home. The reason i believed that something is wrong is that i've engage in so many opportunities to make it. I've travelled around the country for a greener pasture yet im not getting it but very close to it. I've so many skills yet all the time experiencing near success syndrome. After waiting for 4 years i finally got admission yet my results are very bad, yet people that i taught and write the same thing with will make A while mine F or missing script.
Sometimes i will work with my colleague, in which i may be incharge but during payment i will get only small fraction of their payment and in most cases i will get nothing.
Whenever i look back and remember people that i've counsel doing well,some in abroad now. NONE OF THEM EVEN REMEMBER THAt I EXIST. Could this be a curse my brothers
What could be cause my brothers and sisters?

Dont tell me to visit my pastor or evangelist because i have done more than that yet no solution.

This is the handwork of household witchcraft and they are not far away from you having seen your stars. Speaking as someone who has witness exact the same thing but unfortunately, you said we shouldn't tell you about pastors and evangelist so i can't help.

1 Like

Re: i by VERTEX1: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Speak Things Into Existence / Prayer For The Civil Servants In Nigeria / Abuja Young Pastor Ranks Among Richest Pastors In Nigeria With #3B Net-worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.