Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Always Prostrate To My Wife Before I Make Love To Her - Nigerian Pastor Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Always Prostrate To My Wife Before I Make Love To Her - Nigerian Pastor Cries (721 Views)

Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me / Oyinbo Princess Separates From Olumide Edun, Her Nigerian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Prostrate To My Wife Before I Make Love To Her - Nigerian Pastor Cries by markode777: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2017
@Kingsleyiwu

Pastor Olawoyin of a new generation church has told the court customary court sighted in Mapo, Ibadan, the Oyo State capital that he always prostrate to his wife before he would be given the chance to make love to her.

Mrs Olawoyin told the court that despite her tight schedule, she always ensured she found time for home affairs with her husband, contrary to what her husband, pastor Segun Olawoyin, had told the court about their sex life.

The pastor also alleged that she had created crisis in the church, which, he said, made many people to stop attending services.

Funmilayo, a mother of four, while denying other allegations, told the court it was true that she told her husband he would “regret his life for being lazy” because, to her, he was relying on only money that came into the church through the church members instead of starting his own business.

She said she was amazed at what she alleged was the relationship between her husband and a friend of hers who was also a church member, who she said is the new wife of her husband.

“We have been married for the past 21 years. I don’t want to leave him. We never fought until a woman he has married now started coming to our church. It is true I am always busy, but I never stopped him whenever it was time for sex,” she said.

The president of the court, Chief Ademola Odunade, held that since the man was adamant about dissolving the marriage, he would advise Funmilayo to concentrate on her business.

Odunade said the three years period during which the couple separated before the husband sought for divorce and the wife was begging for reconciliation had created a vacuum in the marriage, and held it was advisable to dissolve the marriage to avoid further crisis.

He ordered that the husband should take possession of their four children since they were old enough to take care of themselves, but asked their father to ensure he cares for them.

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/i-always-prostrate-to-my-wife-before-i.html

Re: I Always Prostrate To My Wife Before I Make Love To Her - Nigerian Pastor Cries by Harrynight(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Re: I Always Prostrate To My Wife Before I Make Love To Her - Nigerian Pastor Cries by Yian1(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2017
That man is not a man but a fool! Ode!
Re: I Always Prostrate To My Wife Before I Make Love To Her - Nigerian Pastor Cries by delishpot: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2017
. Now his reason for wanting a divorce is clear. His church business would not allow him have 2 wives.
Re: I Always Prostrate To My Wife Before I Make Love To Her - Nigerian Pastor Cries by Brooke60(f): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2017
So, Veejay is important like this cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Always Prostrate To My Wife Before I Make Love To Her - Nigerian Pastor Cries by maxti: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2017
I can't yet place it. Not comfortable about the decision of the court.
Re: I Always Prostrate To My Wife Before I Make Love To Her - Nigerian Pastor Cries by Khd95(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2017
LMAO Yoruba people and prostration grin
Re: I Always Prostrate To My Wife Before I Make Love To Her - Nigerian Pastor Cries by Larrey(f): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2017
The man don enter am grin
Re: I Always Prostrate To My Wife Before I Make Love To Her - Nigerian Pastor Cries by markode777: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2017
Khd95:
LMAO Yoruba people and prostration grin

I am laughing out loud here.... you guys won't kill person

(1) (Reply)

Saheed Balogun Sprays His Ex-wife Fathia Money At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Pa / Bishop Oyedepo Listed By Forbes As The Richest Pastor In The World / Viral Video: African Ladies Fight At Migrants Camp In Italy (photos + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.