Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,700 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Share Your Childhood Experience Here - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Childhood Experience Here (788 Views)

Lets Share Some Of Our Funny Childhood Experience Here / If You Never Did At Least 80% Of These,you Did Not Enjoy Your Childhood. / IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Childhood Experience Here by Ournaija: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2010
I dont know if this section is the best place to post this piece.

I went back to my root to spend the whole holidays with my homies. Taking a look at some structures it brought back memories of my childhood. I cant help smiling and crying.

I remembered the days when we used to ride tyres on the street.
I remember the days when we used to fly kites on the same street.
I can still recall the days we are been harassed by one local council worker who lived on our street anytime we play ball.
I can remember playing football bare footed. Can I try that today?
I can still remember the days of black and white TV with lucozade.
I remember the days TV stations open by 4:00pm
I can remember programs like Voltron,G-force, Superted, Godzilla, Superman etc
I can remember actors like Jaguar, Aluwe, Fadeyi Oloro, Abija, Suraju Tailor.
I can remember running home and pretending to be asleep/reading books anytime I sight my dad while on the football pitch.
I remember and I remember,

Let share your childhood experience.
Re: Share Your Childhood Experience Here by Dyt(f): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2010
as 4 me,i used 2 do mummy n daddy

(1) (Reply)

A Remedy To Remain Young And Ageless / Pls Dont Open. / 10 Reason Men Prefer Gun To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.