Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman (28642 Views)

FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun / My Utterances, A Slip Of Tongue - Igboho Begs Oni Of Ife, Others (Video) / Professor Charles Jide-Oni, 11 Others Arraigned For Internet Fraud, Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman by seejay80s: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
women and their stupid spiritual help
Re: Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman by carinmom(f): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
highbee02:

The prophet used his manhood to push d liquid substance into her genital. Y was d man not affected by d liquid substance?

It could be that white ball that he gave her for insertion or the black soap that were responsible for her death
Re: Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman by wiloy2k8(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
him push the juju with him penis (MANHOOD).

all this women eeeh .
Re: Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman by Ayodeji2k14: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
The woman is insane.So the the so caled prophet had sex with her and also collected 50,000?
Re: Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman by prettygumi(f): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=Firstcitizen post=63711275]Atheists please which disease killed the woman?
I'm not an atheists...bet I think she died of septicaemia secondary to acute pelvic inflammatory disease
Re: Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman by ensamy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
She may have died of septicemia. sad
Re: Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman by ensamy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Even some Naija Medical Doctors will make love or knack thier female clients before performing D & C or other gynae procedure.
So the Prophet is not alone in this shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman by mechanics(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
The woman could have discern that the prophet is fake, the man no try at all.
Re: Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Demonic act
Re: Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nigeria is full of satanic prophets
Re: Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman by DedeNkem: 4:19am On Dec 30, 2017
Do I feel bad for this lady? NO. She was a complete id*iot!! She was a m*oron!

Most of you here on nairaland believe in *spiritual cleansing* cr*ap!! That's why all these thieving pastors use you to enrich themselves!!

Sometimes I wonder how some id*iots manage to stay alive!
Re: Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman by melaninbae: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
policy12:

I pray for myself and many out there, the challenges and problems of life that will lead us to ds evil men may God Almighty in his infinite mercy avert it for us in Jesus name.

Many will blame the woman and call her names but she wear the shoes and know better.

Wish I can give you a thousand likes
Re: Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman by policy12: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
melaninbae:

Wish I can give you a thousand likes

Thank u so much.
Re: Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman by Firstcitizen: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=prettygumi post=63720754][/quote]

PID and septicaemia and death within a few days?

Did you read the part that says she was taken to various hospitals to no avail.

PID is now incurable abi. Anyway the symptoms are different

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer / Robbers Invade Dunamis Church In Abuja, Injure Security Guard / Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.