Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ronaldo: Barca 'very Bad' For Brazilians - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: Barca 'very Bad' For Brazilians (630 Views)

Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! / Brazilians Stone Their Team To Welcome Them From World Cup / Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo: Barca 'very Bad' For Brazilians by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2017
Real Madrid legend Ronaldo has given a scathing assessment of Barcelona's "very bad" treatment of Brazilians ahead of the January transfer window.

The striker spent a single year at Camp Nou before leaving for Serie A side Inter in 1997 and does not have fond memories of his time there.

"I felt much happier and more connected to Real Madrid, despite having lived a great year in Barcelona," Ronaldo told Esporte Interativo.

"In the end, my history with Barca was very bad, similar to the one Neymar had.

"Barcelona have always had issues with Brazilian players: Neymar, Romario, Ronaldinho and me.

"We were all treated badly by the club in the end, despite all our contributions and dedication."

http://www.footballmole.com/2017/12/ronaldo-barca-very-bad-for-brazilians.html

[url]FOOTBALLMOLE.COM[/url]

(1) (Reply)

The Super Eagles Other Friendly Will Be Against Serbia / Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica In Portugal / Olivier Giroud Transfer Interests Borussia Dortmund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.