Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale (1075 Views)

1.5kva Solar XMAS Promo / 1.5kva Solar XMAS Promo / Microsoft Surface Pro 4 LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer For Sale In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by topsey01: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2017
new Microsoft surface pro 4 for sale at a giveaway price, Xmas promo..
call 09077439538‬

Specs: 4g ram, 128g hd, core M

Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by slimjohn2k5: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Price
Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by Deyinka007: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is an amazing device. I have the core i5. Can you sell the pen separately please ?
Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by topsey01: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
slimjohn2k5:
Price
Contact on whatsapp 07060535675
Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by topsey01: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
going!!!
Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by topsey01: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Deyinka007:
This is an amazing device. I have the core i5. Can you sell the pen separately please ?
No as you can see it’s brand new
Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by topsey01: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by topsey01: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
SA
Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by africanboy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Price?
Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by topsey01: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
africanboy:
Price?
Contact on whatsapp 07060535675
Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by topsey01: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
SA
Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by topsey01: 6:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Going!!
Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by topsey01: 6:58am On Jan 09, 2018
with original charger and pen
Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by Kwet(m): 3:21am On Jan 10, 2018
topsey01:
new Microsoft surface pro 4 for sale at a giveaway price, Xmas promo..
call 09077439538‬

Specs: 4g ram, 128g hd, core M

A Microsoft surface pro that probably will be defective and if the unlucky buyer contacts you in less than 5 days.You'd evade even listening to him/her and absconed from responsibilities.

Mr you have no return policy one bit.Any one buying from you just dey play Lotto with him/her hard earned money.I'm very sure no reasonable sane person will do that.Especially Not On NL.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by topsey01: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Kwet:

A Microsoft surface pro that probably will be defective and if the unlucky buyer contacts you in less than 5 days.You'd evade even listening to him/her and absconed from responsibilities.

Mr you have no return policy one bit.Any one buying from you just dey play Lotto with him/her hard earned money.I'm very sure no reasonable sane person will do that.Especially Not On NL.
Bro, if a product is defective on your end, do i also take responsibility for it?? The phones i sold to you has been over 4months ago and you expect a return policy again even though said phones ain’t brand new and strictly doesn’t come with warranty. We both sat down and you scrutinized the phone thoroughly only thing you didn’t do was to unscrew the phones and check under the hood, i’m sorry if i you felt i absconded over something i wasn’t responsible for,im really sorry.

I’ve been on nairaland for several years now,and none has ever complained about my products and i’m sorry you had to be the first, People i transact with can testify to it. Thanks anyways. i appreciate the feedback
Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by topsey01: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
i don’t sale non tested products
Re: Xmas Promo!! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Sale by Kwet(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2018
topsey01:
Bro, if a product is defective on your end, do i also take responsibility for it?? The phones i sold to you has been over 4months ago and you expect a return policy again even though said phones ain’t brand new and strictly doesn’t come with warranty. We both sat down and you scrutinized the phone thoroughly only thing you didn’t do was to unscrew the phones and check under the hood, i’m sorry if i you felt i absconded over something i wasn’t responsible for,im really sorry.

I’ve been on nairaland for several years now,and none has ever complained about my products and i’m sorry you had to be the first, People i transact with can testify to it. Thanks anyways. i appreciate the feedback

Please what feed back are you talking about?3 days after you sold the devices to me i complained abt one of them.you promised to replace it with a 6plus which you never did.dont forget i called your republic of benin line sevrally but you wouldnt pick.i kept chatting and contacting on whatsapp with even whatsapp calls but as usual you never pick.At the end of the day you gave me the final story which you felt will be a goog deflector for you.Your goods worth over 1m naira had shipping issues and you were trying to track them.dont forget u sent me tracking nos.
Pls tope dont push me to the extent of making me have more time for this issue.You are simply not a good business Man and you dont keep to your words.
I know you'd come here and make flimsy excuses as to your failure to be responsible about the dective devices you sold after my complaint.
The fact that we both sat down and i put a sim card in the said devices and tested for about 20 mins doesnt mean they dont have defects.you cant deny the fact that i brought to your notice after a 3 days what i noticed and made a call to it to.But u claimed you were busy and i'll be gotten back to which you never did.
I got those devices form you because i had non at the moment and needed to satisfy a friend of mine who needed them.
Pls dnt make me go a step further to open a dispute here on NL against you with proof of your sevral lies and whatsapp chats between us both.
I never come on NL to bad mouth anyones products or services unless need be.Caveat Emptor

(1) (Reply)

Red Iphone 7 Plus 128g Very Neat 210 Negotiable / New Razer Blade 2018 Matte Black Corei7 8 Gen Nvidia Gtx1060 512ssd SOLD / Samsung Gear S3 For 45k-----SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.