Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery (2378 Views)

FFK Slams Buhari For Not Naming Train Stations After Obasanjo, Adeboye, Oyedepo / FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
He is saying the truth.So many people mocked the dead IPOB members and considered it fun.Because Buhari's son is now ill you want us to embark on 3 days of mourning.Rubish!!
Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by shino62: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
simonlee:
It's a pity seeing how this once respectable man has stooped so low! I wouldn't wish him bad for any reason at all but if anything should happen to you or your family, I can assure you that Not A Single Bleep Will Be Given That Day!
No matter the hate you bear in your heart for Buhari, sympathise with him and his family in this difficult time because whether you like it or not, they are the first family in Nigeria...until 2019 when you can do whatever the Bleep you like with your voters card and still watch him Win a second term in office because all the Zombies in the north will definitely vote for him (including the rams and goats)
I'll be here come May 2019 and to say "I told you so" when he'll be sworn in. I trust Nigerians to always act like Nigerians.
Note: I'm not a member of the BMC please
God bless you! He whom the gods wants to destroy, are first turned mad. I wonder why a mad man is often given attention by op for God's sake!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: INEC Declares PDP Winner Of The Imo State Election / Malami Uses Ministry's Official Letterhead Paper To Announce Son's Wedding / Facts About Arewanistan:The Beautiful Country Located In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.