Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

UNN Students Enter Here! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Students Enter Here! (415 Views)

13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / FABSA UNN Students Celebrate Old School Day In Style (photos/video) / UNN Students Place Juju In Front Of Lecturers Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNN Students Enter Here! by directonpc(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Compliment of the season to you all.

I am a mobile app developer and I will like to bring you some good news. A student of UNN created an android app for communication within the campus.

Poke! Let's you communicate with other students from your campus anonymously without exposing your true identity. It is fun and easy to use.

Simply download the app from Google play via: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nocturne.fleek to get started.

For now, Poke! Supports University of Nigeria, Enugu and University of Mkar, Benue state. If you will love us to add your campus simply comment. Thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Students Enter Here! by onojaford(m): 6:02am On Jan 11, 2018
Great!

(1) (Reply)

Ok / Please Help Me Solve This / Why Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education Should Be Scrapped - Sen. Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.