Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date (812 Views)

Sex And Date / The Cutest Guy I Have Ever Met / Meet And Date People Here Nigerians Only (home And Abroad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by anita2222: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2010
Attached is my picture, if u know that u understand what love is all about then give me ur profile through my phone no and if u reach my standard i will send mine to u. but before then simply expain the meaning of RELATIONSHIP.

my name is anita and my number is 07082125700

Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by stanleychi: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2010
@poster, u really look good, but is too good 2 be true. i wish i wasnt engaged i could hane gone for u but my girl will beat me up if i do that.

Guys in the house i wish u good luck on anita's aptitude test
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by NnamdiN: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2010
The chick in the pic is very beautiful,getting a guy of her choice wouldn't pose a problem at all,my conclusion is,YOU HAVE A 3RD LEG JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER GUY.
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2010
NnamdiN:

The chick in the pic is very beautiful,getting a guy of her choice wouldn't pose a problem at all,my conclusion is,YOU HAVE A 3RD LEG JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER GUY.
scammers in nairaland grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by okeymadu(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2010
Baby girl, this place no be 4 magas o!
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2010
okeymadu:

Baby girl, this place no be 4 magas o!
she may be even he grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by okeymadu(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2010
I knew it is a 'he' just that I dont want to be overly direct.
She tot that she is on Tagged.com or one of those funny sites,
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
okeymadu:

I knew it is a 'he' just that I dont want to be overly direct.
She tot that she is on Tagged.com or one of those funny sites,
     grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin very soon he will be disappointed, cos there is no magar(s) hear, bizness no click grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by okeymadu(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2010
BARCA vs. ARSENAL WHO WINS TONIGHT?

GIVE IT TO ARSENAL;, WHAT DO U THINK?
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2010
okeymadu:

I love the way you went offtopic, cos this topic is useless grin
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2010
okeymadu:

men let's take it to the thread of Barc vs ARSE. and leave here 4 the ''he'' pretending 2 b ''her'', the funniest of all, he just registered today grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2010
rokiatu:

I love the way you went offtopic, cos this topic is useless grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Fnlarin: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2010
My friends i halle you & miss fine girl hw u dey? My own say is dat u wil find a person like u who is urgly nd tryn 2 clam pretty or adsum. Nawa! u better talk true 4u 2 c who wil marry u. Up barca 4 life
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2010
Fnlarin:

My friends i halle you & miss fine girl hw u dey? My own say is dat u wil find a person like u who is urgly nd tryn 2 clam pretty or adsum. Nawa! u better talk true 4u 2 c who wil marry u. Up barca 4 life

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by anita2222: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2010
@ ODIAERO, is it b/c i disqualify the profile u send 2 me , u called me 3times with a private no b/4 using ur real no dat why i didnt consider ur profile b/c u look and sound unreal 2gether with the rubbish u explain as RELATIONSHIP IN UR TEXT.so u now start posting anything

@okeymadu, i know u will still send urS 4 consideration

YES I JUST REGISTERED
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2010
anita2222:

@ ODIAERO, is it b/c i disqualify the profile u send 2 me , u called me 3times with a private no b/4 using your real no dat why i didnt consider your profile b/c u look and sound unreal 2gether with the rubbish u explain as RELATIONSHIP IN your TEXT.so u now start posting anything

YES I JUST REGISTERED

i said it, u are a scammer, and if u think i send u my profile, u are a dreamer, so stop faking what never happend dundy
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by NnamdiN: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2010
anita2222:

@ ODIAERO, is it b/c i disqualify the profile u send 2 me , u called me 3times with a private no b/4 using your real no dat why i didnt consider your profile b/c u look and sound unreal 2gether with the rubbish u explain as RELATIONSHIP IN your TEXT.so u now start posting anything

YES I JUST REGISTERED

seriously brother,why not try armed robbery or kidnapping?Internet scaming is becoming obsolete.Please kindly sleep over my suggestion.
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
NnamdiN:

seriously brother,why not try armed robbery or kidnapping?Internet scaming is becoming obsolete.Please kindly sleep over my suggestion.
help me advice the dude grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by taiwolu: 12:42am On Apr 07, 2010
dats a nice advice,LOL
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2010
taiwolu:

dats a nice advice,LOL
a very good one
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by IykeD(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2010
Pls is Anita pregnant? or is it simply overdose of Gulder and Star? Anita ko Baker ni.
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2010
IykeD:

Pls is Anita pregnant? or is it simply overdose of Gulder and Star? Anita ko Baker ni.
ask the dude who is impersonating the lady in pic grin
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by alawo4u(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2010
Br
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2010
anita2222:

YES I JUST REGISTERED

Urrgh! Another guy masquerading as a female! shocked

Are you that bored, desperate or stupid, you feel any sane human would fall for your very obvious ruse? Dayuuum!
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2010
Siena:

Urrgh! Another guy masquerading as a female! shocked

Are you that bored, desperate or silly, you feel any sane human would fall for your very obvious ruse? Dayuuum!
the dude is crazy grin his's too ashame to reply his post, am waiting for him  to reply, if he likes let it take ages to reply, am always online, even in ya dreams, i will still reply cos am always online grin
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by JagaJaga1: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2010
@IykeD What up, i really want your email address. I am the guy who started this thread "has anyone heard from studera". I will also appreciate you coming back to narrate your experience on any of the thread on swedish applications. i.e The zitty thread and mine. I dont want to talk about something that doesn't belong to this romance forum
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
Attached is my picture, if u know that u understand what love is all about then give me your profile through my phone no and if u reach my standard i will send mine to u. but before then simply expain the meaning of RELATIONSHIP.

my name is anita and my number is 07082125700

Your standard is Omo Ole like those under Eko bridge, Bombo Claat.

Thief Ole Carry Am Go,

She be He.
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2010
idnobleg:

Your standard is Omo Ole like those under Eko bridge, Bombo Claat.

Thief Ole Carry Am Go,

She be He.

don mine the brat grin
Re: I Need A Guy I Can Really Trust And Date by kay177(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2010
maga plc shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Suger Mummy / I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) / Salt Mummy Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.