Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photos) (1740 Views)

Burna Boy Rocks Manchester United Jersey , Pictured With Mum And Pogba / Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) / 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Adverts247: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Source : .COM

A two year old handsome boy has rocked a replica of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu’s famous Agbada to mark his birthday.

The boy’s uncle, proud of his nephew’s look took to micro-blogging site Twitter to post photos of the little boy, and the tweet has gone viral and received positive and funny comments with a lady suggesting when he grows up, he is going to break hearts.

See Tweet and reactions below ;

More photos : http://www..com/2017/12/2-year-old-boy-rocks-ebuka-inspired.html

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Adverts247: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2017

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photos) by dafeyankee: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Cute.
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Just here thinking about the hearts this young demon would break. grin

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photos) by elantraceey(f): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wow, the champ looks good.
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
cool
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Not agbada but still looks nice.
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Awwn
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photos) by ayoola648(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Abdul3391(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
nice swagg
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Larryfest(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
The small boy don sabi shakara at this him age sef.....girls of his time go hear am wella
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photos) by NextGovernor(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
I don't just know why I hate anything especially fashion style that is popular. I knew right from that Ebuka Agbada style made news Nigerians will over flood it.

More than 30 people wore it at a wedding I attended last week. I just come tire. Now look like uniform.

That's why most time I prefer wearing clothes that aren't branded or properly written or the brand aren't showong on it like "Gucci or LV" becos probability that you might also see someone weae that same thing and it will now look like uniform especially when u know the person. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Please Has Peter Moradeyo Cryptofxadvantage.com Paid Anyone Yet? / Watch Regina Daniels Dancing To Celebrate Her New Car / #bbnaija: Bobrisky,speed Darlington And Romangoddess Listed For BBN2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.