Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos (51296 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Kenneth Omeruo & Chioma Nnamani's White Wedding Photos In Istanbul, Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I am sure this gal would have a big round behind

From those fleshy thighs...you would know.

I won't ever forget Rukayat. ..her ass was like 2 basketballs side by side grin I never believed it was possible to cum 2x in quick succession till I did doggie with her

Too much information, who cares! undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by jahbiz: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nice, beautiful, matured, cool and simple pre wedding pix. Not those ones that will b showing us doggy, goaty, catty and snakky styles...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
HML und Safe delivery
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
omooba969:

100s ignored. but you didn't cos you care so much. Now scram!
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
omooba969:

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by jolyment: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
He go fit handle that woman

So all these while na to just fúck ashoala n clean mouth

You can help him. You think he is impotent like you.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Yuji: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
He just had to rep Yoruba for it to be complete.

Kudos and congrats to him.

Proudly Yoruba cool
At least he wore his Igbo native attire first so go and die with your bigotry! This isn't politics section! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by femi4: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Asisat right now cry
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by datfreshdoc(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
koreat:
Money is good, if not ....this girl ll never cross his path ...God don't forget oo, it's 2018
me too ooh... In the money path oooh

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
He just had to rep Yoruba for it to be complete.

Kudos and congrats to him.

Proudly Yoruba cool

Sogrin you sef notice am, our Yoruba agbada with their red capcheesy.

The two don't even match. cool

Omo Òodúà tòotó nimí ! cool
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I am only bringing to your attention what you're ignorant of...making you understand how useless that information is.

Abeg find the nearest lagoon. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by ripbubu: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I won't ever forget Rukayat. ..her ass was like 2 basketballs side by side grin I never believed it was possible to cum 2x in quick succession till I did doggie with her
you ffuck her yansh or toto
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by tobida: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
omooba969:

Agbada has senegalese origin not yoruba

It is a west African attire. illiterate.

grand boubou is the original name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agbada

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
tobida:

Agbada has senegalese origin no yoruba

It is a west African attire. illiterate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agbada

If you hadn't referenced wiki, maybe I would have taken you serious but... undecided
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
U see how simple and low key his wedding is? That's how you are going to know a marriage that will last forever and be fruitful. And not all dis camouflaged wedding that don't even last a year most times [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by tobida: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
omooba969:

If you hadn't referenced wiki, maybe I would have taken you serious but... undecided

The man on this thread is wearing his native west african attire with his ibo red cap.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Muyiddeen(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
And so?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by oluebubeneo(f): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
chojoike30021:
To win is the decision of the mind and ability to choose the right option call or whatsapp in the ticket if you want to today or saturday game

Na so
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Yoruba girls can have the best of juicy asses, my only problem with them is that they ain't as hygienic as igbo girls.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Reussite: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
I was half expecting to see Oshoala as the bride to be but then I guess he made the right decision with Chioma.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
tobida:

The man on this thread is wearing his native west african attire with his ibo red cap.

The agbada = west african attire

But the red cap = ibo cap,

Why is it not West African cap? grin

I clearly understand your sentiment, no shaking. grin

You need to let us know what the Yorubas had before their agbada quoting the time/age/centuries?

Ayam waiting. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Ray360: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBARRY:
SO he was a woman before?
lol. I know you know what I mean, you Just want to play around.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by tobida: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
omooba969:

You need to let us know what the Yorubas had before their agbada quoting the time/age/centuries?

Ayam waiting. cool

Find a yoruba thread to show ur pride and stop derailing the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by tobida: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Senegal deserve to be the cultural capital of west africa.

They also brought us the famous jellof rice.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
sacluxisback:

Yoruba girls can have the best of juicy asses, my only problem with them is that they ain't as hygienic as igbo girls.

You have contradicted yourself & your comment shows that you require a new brain ASAP. cool
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
tobida:

Find a yoruba thread to show ur pride and stop derailing the thread.

Odè òshì ! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by OMANBALA1: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
omooba969:

just like yorubas borrowed Islam from the north boubou which yorubas call agbada was borrowed from your housa neighbors to your north. you didnt invent agbada.....The Igbos borrowed it from our Igala neighbors.

Stop embarrassing yourself and your ethnic group.

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by tobida: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
OMANBALA1:

just like yorubas borrowed Islam from the north boubou which yorubas call agbada was borrowed from your housa neighbors to your north. you didnt invent agbada.....The Igbos borrowed it from our Igala neighbors.

Stop embarrassing yourself and your ethnic group.

Hausa Borrowed it from Senegal.

Senegal and Arab from Mauritania-Morroco invented it during the hieght of islamic creativity that saw the rise of Tumbuktu in Mali.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by OMANBALA1: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
omooba969:

Because in Nigeria the red cap is only consistent with Igbos. The Igala and the Housa wear a version of it but that very particular color and its variants are strictly Igbo and it comes with responsibility. Its an nze na ozo cap and not for fashion. However, today, every Igbo person find in convenient to wear it, but in Anambra only ndi nze na ozo wears it. They even have a female wearing okpu nze which is why Anambra people look down on a lot of Igbos because they have no respect for our culture

Ayam waiting. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) / Thierry Henry: How I Benched Nwankwo Kanu At Arsenal / Nigerian Boxing Champion, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.