Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) (78711 Views)

Drunk Comedian Climbs A Palm Tree At A Burial In Okigwe, Imo / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Keep conscience aside and do whatever that makes.you a happy person.
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
StarUp:
The last picture with the guy on suit sitting on the ground looks like he has started seeing visions and revelations about Nigeria's future. Who knows maybe he is supposed to be a "Man of God" but ended up becoming "Man of the bottle"...God punish devil. grin
U don make me add more bar to my laughing grin cheesy
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Henry1006(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
You can lie for the globe, this is not calabar.
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Sunsyno(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lie lie pictures,,
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by cytell56: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
metronaijadotng:
Drunken men and women were spotted in various sleeping positions around Calabar following the annual Calabar Carnival..
See more below

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-drunk-men-women-take-streets-calabar-following-carnival/

As if say na by force to drink beer
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by theManOfGod(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
The guy in suit though
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by IamUdo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
You just compiled photos of random drunk ppl and give it a relevant title for views. Smh for you half baked unsalted bloggers. Go and do more research for your posts

1 Like

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by olufemi247(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Calabarians!! What a shame, well i dont wanna believe this happen on top carnival.
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
StarUp:
The last picture with the guy on suit sitting on the ground looks like he has started seeing visions and revelations about Nigeria's future. Who knows maybe he is supposed to be a "Man of God" but ended up becoming "Man of the bottle"...God punish devil. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is not true.

Those pictures weren't taken in Marian, and neither were they taken in Calabar. Those are old photos that were just taken off the internet. Stop spreading lies biko.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
rayblings:
shocked shocked

Bang de de Deng!!!

Ordinary star or stout 1 bottle wen dem take na im dem kolo like Dis

These are the people we need to sacrifice to the gods so that Nigeria will be better, well the gods will reject them, maybe my Edo brothers will accept them and use them as sacrifice for yahoo plus

people that they gives u like; maybe they didn't read ur rubish well. imagine oNe of ur family is among them, can u suggest tHat? Think before u do sometin, don't Do before u tHink
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by eyamensah(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
donhenss:
OP you can lie for Africa. All this pix have been trending before the carnival. This never happened in Calabar.

The Op is a serial liar!!! I juz pity d pple hez tryin to mislead... dos pictures had been trending online b4 d carnival but trust some daft peeps will just jump onit naw
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
terrezo2002:
What a shame. Able bodied men who are supposed to be at the forefront of the home.
commentator
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by bikefab(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lol...shayo na bastard. Drink responsibly.
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Memes loading...
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by elibest360(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
leezzz:

its not even calabar sef angry

I just tire sef.
They are old pics
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
elibest360:
I just tire sef. They are old pics
i weak
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Fideo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Shayo na Bastard!
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by ifedex: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
lala is watching you op.

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Coldfeets: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
drake2:
Loooooooooooooolzzz!. Almighty Alcohol!. I love those guys and wish them wella.

We dey do our thing for Abuja. Am back today after 2days hanging over; lol.

Don't be an educated illiterate.

It is not 'Am back today...'

It is...

I AM BACK...
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by redsun(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
It looks like they have started using the synthetic cannabis-spice in Nigeria. That is how it "zombifies " it's users.
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by officialfysh(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Belle dey pain me
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lies from the pit of Nairaland. These pictures have on-line since the days of Father Abraham. Hungry bloggers behave yourselves o.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
donhenss:
OP you can lie for Africa. All this pix have been trending before the carnival. This never happened in Calabar.

I was just gonna say that. These pictures have been trending on various Zimbabwe websites and social medias. Calabar carnival ko, Uyo carnival ni.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by vaisroy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
The person wey post this thing I sure say high pass the people for the pishor....Na your village people be Dat cos no be Calabar any of this happen....Bros why u de lie sef.
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by soulhacker: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
bloggers will do anything to get traffic. take a good look that the pictures. those are a collection of random pics of drunk Africans. take a look at the pictures, we don't have those brand of beer in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
metronaijadotng:
Drunken men and women were spotted in various sleeping positions around Calabar following the annual Calabar Carnival..
See more below

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-drunk-men-women-take-streets-calabar-following-carnival/

Did you by any means try to verify this photos?

Those photos aren't Marian road.

Nawaa for una bloggers. False information will only mar you not make you
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
AnodaIT:
That last pics in suit reminds me of when Combine took over my system

I saw math equations in form of water just rolling over and solving themselves.
It was wonderful

Lolzzzzzzz grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy walahi, you don kolo
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
See full grown ADULTS making a mockery of themselves.smh undecided
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by molas02: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
somebody pls help the guy in the last pic.......madness loading..........................
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by dlaw70(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
rayblings:
shocked shocked

Bang de de Deng!!!

Ordinary star or stout 1 bottle wen dem take na im dem kolo like Dis

These are the people we need to sacrifice to the gods so that Nigeria will be better, well the gods will reject them, maybe my Edo brothers will accept them and use them as sacrifice for yahoo plus

on behalf of Edo G boys we say we are already full,we appreciate d king gesture,but we hand them over to lagocians.

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.