Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me (557 Views)

I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare / Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" / You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me by Tomifresh56(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
I actually started writing meme , but this evening a member of this forum said this "Being funny is actually not your calling. Appreciate the efforts you put in though" this statement really melt my heart and morale .pls i need everyone to be sincere with me and save me from a life time regret , Pls using (1-10) rate my memes .Am begging of everyone .pls . You can view all memes on IG -www.instagram.com/tomi_fresh or visit this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4255774/checkout-funny-meme-tomi-fresh
I would upload some of them here

Re: Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me by Abjay97(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
7/10

1 Like

Re: Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me by timy22(f): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
You are good, and you will become better and known name if you dnt stop.

On your way to the top, people will try talk u down, some willl mock you , some will discourage you .

But you know what? No one has the power to stop your dream except you.

Every successful people started this way, l ve my story too.

So keep moving to the top , keep improving till you become a star

The world is waiting for your manifestation.

You are good
See you at the TOP!

1 Like

Re: Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me by Tomifresh56(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Abjay97:
7/10
Thanks brother. I appreciate
Re: Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me by Tomifresh56(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
timy22:

You re good, and you will become better and known name if you dnt stop,

On your way to the top, people will try talk down, some willl mock you , some will discourage you .

But you know what? No one has the power to stop your dream except you.

Every successful people started this way, l ve my story too.

So keep moving to the top , keep improving till you become a star

The world is waiting for your manifestation.

You re good
See you at s TOP!
Thanks alot .Am so motivated .i sincerely appreciate

1 Like

Re: Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me by ekensi01: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Goto God in prayers.

Being funny is not a talent it's a desire you have then you develop it into a source of income.

Good work
Re: Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me by Larrey(f): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
You tried ,6/10.
Re: Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me by Ray360: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Most of them are too long. Try and be creative enough to make them short as possible and very funny. May God help you in your cause.
Re: Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me by Tomifresh56(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Larrey:
You tried ,6/10.
Thanks alot
Re: Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me by realborn(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Branch Managers & Pastor ish made me laugh smiley grin.

You are not the problem, pretty difficult to make Nigerians laugh at this period.
Re: Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me by Tomifresh56(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
realborn:
Branch Managers & Pastor ish made me laugh smiley grin.

You are not the problem, pretty difficult to make Nigerians laugh at this period.
Thanks alot bro
Re: Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me by Tomifresh56(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ray360:
Most of them are too long. Try and be creative enough to make them short as possible and very funny. May God help you in your cause.
I would take note of it .thanks
Re: Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me by Tomifresh56(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
ekensi01:
Goto God in prayers.

Being funny is not a talent it's a desire you have then you develop it into a source of income.

Good work
Thanks , i appreciate
Re: Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Here is my opinion..
The person who said up there that they are too long is right.
°Keep it short.
°Be straightforward.
Nigerians are lazy at reading and by the time they reach the comic part of your writeup, the ginger has reduced which may be why some may find you boring. So again, keep it short and to the point.
My advice is to stick with pix for a start. By this I mean

°pick up pictures of people in awkward, laughable, sad, etc, poses.
°Find the words to describe it and voila, MEME!
Lastly, do not go into details.
Saying "When you turn up early but they tell you jollof has finished" would suffice. Don't say anything else, let the picture do the rest of the talking. Good luck, don't give up.

(1) (Reply)

Lil Steve Ft Skales – Crazy [audio] / Checkout Beautiful Photo Of Wizkid As A Pretty Lady / I Have Made More Money Floating My Own Label - Lil Kesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.