Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Urgent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent! (1168 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! by SoNature(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Good evening, Nairalanders

I hope you all had a great day and are preparing for the new year in grand style.

A female friend of mine just secured a job in Ikoyi, Lagos, and has no place to stay around that axis.

So she needs the help of a single lady who lives within Ikoyi, Ajah, VI, Surulere, Fadeyi, Yaba, Lagos Island and areas close to Ikoyi.

Yes, she's willing to share your bills 50/50, starting from the minute you accept to accommodate her. Indeed, it's a win-win situation.

And you don't need to worry as she is:

A Christian

Responsible

Humble, loving, caring and understanding

Hardworking

You will enjoy her company as she's outgoing

She's an embodiment of amazing qualities you would expect in a worthy roomie

So if you are touched by this SOS and wish to be the help she seeks, please text I will help to 0705 611 2602 so that you two will get in touch at once.

Please this is for single ladies living within the above-mentioned axes in Lagos.

We anticipate your responses.

Thank you and God bless you all
Re: Urgent! by tosbobby(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Showtime!
If she don't mind.
My place is widely open.
Payment, she don't need to bother.
I be guy sha oo
Re: Urgent! by xidik: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
lol
Re: Urgent! by Cartiana: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2017
Am a female I live in surulere, she can beep me let's talk 09023100225
Re: Urgent! by SoNature(m): 4:31am On Dec 30, 2017
Cartiana:
Am a female I live in surulere, she can beep me let's talk

Thanks for offering to help. She will call you later today. I'd advise you remove your number from here so that nairaland boys grin don't start disturbing you. Once again, thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Role Of A Retail Store Manager / Own An Airtime & Data Plan Mini Site For Extra Income / Teachers Needed In Benin City, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.