Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. (846 Views)

'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Top 8 Popular National Lies That Won’t Die In Nigeria - By Farooq A. Kperogi / "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by Kagarko(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yusuf Buhari: Time for Compassion

Farooq Kperogi wrote:
There is a time for everything. There is a time for politics, and there is a time to subordinate partisanship and let our humanity shine through. Yusuf Buhari’s heartrending motorbike accident a few days ago is no moment to gloat and taunt his dad.

I read a couple of people on my timeline reveling in the tragedy of Yusuf’s motorbike accident. That’s cruel beyond measure. I’ve unfriended all such unfeeling wretches. I want to have no truck with anyone who derives delight from people’s personal catastrophes. If you’re such a scoundrel and I haven’t noticed you, please do me a favor and unfriend me.

Before he is the president’s son with privileges that the rest of us don’t have, he is a human being. He is someone’s son, someone’s brother, someone’s friend. Accidents can happen to anyone, including you and me. For that alone, he deserves our compassion.

I know our compassion or ill will will do absolutely nothing to exacerbate or assuage his condition, but a show of empathy for another human being’s tragedy hurts no one.

3 Likes

Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by EternalTruths: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
All this fake and hypocritical sympathy.

Why should we have compassion on Yusuf whose Father has murdered innocent people.

5 Likes

Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by abokibuhari: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
To hell with yusuf

5 Likes

Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by ZombieTERROR: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
The Fulani herdsmen reinsacks villages and maims with reckless abandon

What about their victims
Where was Buharis empathy
As the president and minister of petroleum
Nigerians are suffering in pain

What has he done

7 Likes

Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by frankyychiji(f): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nonsense! Was it me that asked him to smoke gum and go bike racing by 8pm in a N56m power bike?

Next year's Paralympics awaits him. Mtcheeew.

4 Likes

Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by Kagarko(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
It's expected that you show compassion for the accident victims and forget about their personality.

Biking is a hobby to alot of people. Old, young, Rich, Poor etc.
Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by DLondonboiy: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2017
Anybody that wants to die should die...

No amount of sympathy can stop a death whose time has come...

1 Like

Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by goestohell: 1:04am On Dec 30, 2017
This Yusuf Buhari incident has opened my eyes and revealed a lot about why Nigeria is the way it is. Just a few houses down my street is a private clinic. On the same date that Yusuf had his accident, this clinic urgently needed fuel to run its generator in order to carry out an emergency surgery, but couldn’t find any. Eventually they had to beg around the neighbourhood for fuel and I gave them the last 5 litres I had.

Perhaps my sympathy for Yusuf Buhari would have been aroused if he had been providing an essential service (like my neighbourhood clinic) when the accident occurred, but no he wasn’t, rather he was drag racing! At a time when Sarrki, Omenka, Ugenenkwenu, LionDeLeo, Madridgay and other members of the BMC were sweating at filling stations in the hot midday sun like Christmas goats, waiting to buy fuel at 500 naira a litre, Yusuf Buhari was burning up the scarce and precious commodity on meaningless and unproductive drag racing with his friend! Maybe fuel flows through Aso Rock like the River Niger. Maybe Buhari is the immortan Joe of Nigeria. He hoards fuel the same way Immortan Joe hoards water.

And now the BMC wants to add insult to injury by taking away our rights as Nigerians to feel a sense of outrage. They want us to pray for Yusuf Buhari, as if his case is like that of a soldier who was wounded in active service at the battle front!

I have a right to feel a sense of outrage that Yusuf Buhari can afford to waste fuel stupidly while a hospital that needs it for a far more important purpose cannot obtain it.

You have to question the sanity and the IQ level of the average BMC zombie! I’m afraid that with just a few hours left of the year 2017, our friends in the BMC will cross over into the New Year with their present mental handicaps but sadly there is nothing anyone can do for them

7 Likes

Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 30, 2017
Let Buhari feel what the mothers/fathers of iPods,shite Moslems n Fulani victims felt when their children where killed unjustly. Buhari should lose his only son!

1 Like

Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by BigIyanga: 3:13am On Dec 30, 2017
Gotohellosewa:

This Yusuf Buhari incident has opened my eyes and revealed a lot about why Nigeria is the way it is. Just a few houses down my street is a private clinic. On the same date that Yusuf had his accident, this clinic urgently needed fuel to run its generator in order to carry out an emergency surgery, but couldn’t find any. Eventually they had to beg around the neighbourhood for fuel and I gave them the last 5 litres I had.

Perhaps my sympathy for Yusuf Buhari would have been aroused if he had been providing an essential service (like my neighbourhood clinic) when the accident occurred, but no he wasn’t, rather he was drag racing! At a time when Sarrki, Omenka, Ugenenkwenu, LionDeLeo, Madridgay and other members of the BMC were sweating at filling stations in the hot midday sun like Christmas goats, waiting to buy fuel at 500 naira a litre, Yusuf Buhari was burning up the scarce and precious commodity on meaningless and unproductive drag racing with his friend! Maybe fuel flows through Aso Rock like the River Niger. Maybe Buhari is the immortan Joe of Nigeria. He hoards fuel the same way Immortan Joe hoards water.

And now the BMC wants to add insult to injury by taking away our rights as Nigerians to feel a sense of outrage. They want us to pray for Yusuf Buhari, as if his case is like that of a soldier who was wounded in active service at the battle front!

I have a right to feel a sense of outrage that Yusuf Buhari can afford to waste fuel stupidly while a hospital that needs it for a far more important purpose cannot obtain it.

You have to question the sanity and the IQ level of the average BMC zombie! I’m afraid that with just a few hours left of the year 2017, our friends in the BMC will cross over into the New Year with their present mental handicaps but sadly there is nothing anyone can do for them
You made the most sense, but his zombie followers have affection for gullibility and ignorance

1 Like

Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by Onechancearmy(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2017
Gotohellosewa:

Smartest comment I've read so far on this issue.
Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by wakaman: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2017
Yusuf , wish you well and good, heal up.
So sorry for your pains.
Take care.
Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by EazyMoh(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2017
They are mostly (of recent) Atiku supporters! I marvel at a people whose main source of motivation is hate!
Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by Malawian(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2017
Pharoah might just be having his 10th plague. It is not impossible that Yusuf Buhari could miraculously get healed if Buhari agrees to a referendum. Remember, Faka got miraculously healed after Jonathan conceded.

1 Like

Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by summerky: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2017
It's quite unfortunate that Yusuf got involved in that accident it could have being someone else and I think that Yusuf is a cool guy anyways though he's father might not be all good and has failed to do half of what he promised Nigerians we shouldn't because of that act wish him bad especially when it concerns Yusuf.
Let the sins of the father not befall on us.
#Iprayforyusufandhisfriendforspeedyrecovery
Re: Pmb's Son: Time For Compassion. Kperogi Farooq. by adeolakemi: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2017
late Yusuf buhari ,I have no sympathy for anything that bears that BUHARI

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Fayose Makes Traditional Oath With Ekiti Herdmen(photo) / Presidency Caught In Another Lie: Buhari Not First African Leader To Meet Trump / Buhari And Obasanjo: Let’s Sheath The Sword!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.