Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Top 10 Interview Answers That Will Get You That Desired Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 10 Interview Answers That Will Get You That Desired Job (610 Views)

Find Your Desired Job / How AI Interview Answers Generator Can Help You Ace Your Next Job Interview / Please Do This Before Your Desired Job Comes...trust Me You'll End-up An Employe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Interview Answers That Will Get You That Desired Job by danphy6x: 2:44am On Dec 30, 2017
Hi guys, many graduates, both home and abroad send me mails daily on the issues of Job, especially those that were finally called for the interview. The common issue they have is how to answer some delicate interview questions.

As a fresh grad. from school, it is so difficult in most cases for you to be able to give good and acceptable answers to your employer.

So in this case I have decided to do a personal research on how people especially the freshly grads should answer some paramount interview questions that will land them that desired job.

Remember, aside answering interview questions, you have to display some confidence even if you have no idea on what the question is all about. When you show weakness, it totally gives your employer edge over you.

Click HERE to Read

Re: Top 10 Interview Answers That Will Get You That Desired Job by moshood521: 3:28am On Dec 30, 2017
op yah head dea dere.

dis is really educative

(1) (Reply)

Chess And Scrabble Tutor / Job Vacancy At The US Embassy. / HR Internship Positions - 1YEAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.