Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,883 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Genuine Is The Company "godstime Net Favour Communications" ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Genuine Is The Company "godstime Net Favour Communications" ? (2712 Views)

Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister / Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genuine Is The Company "godstime Net Favour Communications" ? by duvaale: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2010
I have been communicating lately with the staff of GODSTIME NET FAVOUR COMMUNICATIONS, dealers in recharge cards with office in Abuja. Everything seems to be okay so far but I'd like to find out if anyone in the forum knows about this company or, better still, ever transacted business with them. Here's the company blog http://godstimenetfavours..com/

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Is The Company "godstime Net Favour Communications" ? by naijainfog(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2010
What i think is this: with the rate at which setting up websites have become today, why should a "COMPANY" be suing a blog as a site.Do you not think it is "funny". Watch out!!!
Re: How Genuine Is The Company "godstime Net Favour Communications" ? by alfawale: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2010
My brother is transacting with them.After payment,they were silent for a while but with pressure either to get more people they sent codes to his email but he could not use the software for printing it and the number given by them for cafe console the network does not exist and they didn't reply the messages forwarded to their email.so what are we saying?if u fall it is your fault.do you think if such coy exists it wouldn't have office in Lagos first b4 Abuja?this is not govt agency.so i still maintain that it is scam be careful
Re: How Genuine Is The Company "godstime Net Favour Communications" ? by naijainfog(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2010
Even a "MAGA" wouldnt fall for diz, even my dog!!! Ah ah ah , lol
Re: How Genuine Is The Company "godstime Net Favour Communications" ? by fxmoney: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2010
Not genuine at all. Becareful
Re: How Genuine Is The Company "godstime Net Favour Communications" ? by Earthwide: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hello, i'm an officer investigating Godstime net favours here in Kano. I wouldn't want to go in details yet but i want more evidence and we are aware they where sending out fake recharge card printing software and the userguide, pls. if you still have them and any other evidence, pls forward them to me. We are appealing to the general public to assist us in our investigations. Musa Garba.

(1) (Reply)

In Need On Standard Mobile Toilets In Lagos Or Abuja. / Houses Built With Plastic Bottles (photos) / Let's Do Sweet And Smooth Business Exchange --trade By Barter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.