Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Do You Need A Ride from Lagos To Portharcourt Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Need A Ride from Lagos To Portharcourt Today (558 Views)

Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Ride from Lagos To Portharcourt Today by obamat: 5:23am On Dec 30, 2017
I am driving back from Lagos
to Portharcourt today. If you are interested in joining me you can call me now. 09093169782
Re: Do You Need A Ride from Lagos To Portharcourt Today by ipobarecriminals: 5:30am On Dec 30, 2017
obamat:
I am driving back to Portharcourt today. If you are interested in joining me you can call me now. 09093169782
from where ti where?Better go ur own jejely to avoid sorry/story that "TOUGH" anyway, Police are ur friend .Wish u journey mercy
Re: Do You Need A Ride from Lagos To Portharcourt Today by MummyIMadeIt: 6:56am On Dec 30, 2017
Safe trip.
Never knew such an arrangement can be made here despite the safety challenges involved.

Well dats nice
Re: Do You Need A Ride from Lagos To Portharcourt Today by nwolisar: 6:56am On Dec 30, 2017
Oga, people do ride sharing to save cost of fuel, abi na 95naira you dey buy? lol..... It's not everything that we should have ill thoughts toward.

OP you try Gomyway.com if they're still functioning. Journey mercies

(1) (Reply)

Abuja And Lagos Which Is The Best And Which Has More Money / Nigerian Passport! / Which Country Is Not Worth The Stress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.