Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

How Did You Start Using ATM? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Did You Start Using ATM? (378 Views)

Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton / Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) / Easy Ways On How To Block Any ATM Card If Stolen [ Debit Card ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Start Using ATM? by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2017
My uncle's wife gave me her ATM card to withdraw a certain amount of money for her.instead of me saying i don't know how to use it. I went to youtube and watched videos of how it is used, but still, that wasn't enough. I went to the closest ATM booth and met just 2 to 3 persons there because it wasn't dispensing, as a sharp guy, i quickly gave my card to one of them and told him ''please am a first timer, can you show me how to use this machine? And he agreed. How was your first time of using ATM like? Did anybody teach you? Let's share our experience
CC;Lalasticlala,Mynd44.
Re: How Did You Start Using ATM? by RoyalBlak007: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
I just followed the instructions.
And it was so easy

(1) (Reply)

Infinite Insight From Jack ma / MEET, PRIVAT Smartphone, The Best Anti-hacking Smartphone / Scientists Yet To Discover Gate To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.