Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Hijab For The Elite And The Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab For The Elite And The Others (568 Views)

Adrenochrome, Drugs Of The Elite And Hollywood Celebrities / Yoruba Elite And Masses Has Abandoned Sowore / SE Elite And Politicians Should Not Bother Apologizing For IPOB Sake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hijab For The Elite And The Others by koife(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2017
Remember the lady who was denied access to entry to venue of the last call to bar ceremony and the controversy that trailed it? I stumbled on this on tweeter and the handler asked some pertinent question as it relates to Governors daughter having access to mosque without hijab vs the call to bar event which was a secular event. Pls be the judge here!

Re: Hijab For The Elite And The Others by emorse(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2017
Talk about selective amnesia. I tell people religion is for the lower socioeconomic class but they are too scared of hell to believe.

1 Like

Re: Hijab For The Elite And The Others by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2017
emorse:
Talk about selective amnesia. I tell people religion is for the lower socioeconomic class but they are too scared of hell to believe.
I like the way u put it...
Is that related to the saying RELIGION IS THE OPIUM OF THE MASSES
Re: Hijab For The Elite And The Others by usba: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2017
Nairaland is filled with dumb fools doing dumb analysis, from one picture you concluded that tone the case? That is not even a mosque.
Re: Hijab For The Elite And The Others by Mantain(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2017
Pls this is not even a mosque.
Re: Hijab For The Elite And The Others by koife(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2017
Mantain:
Pls this is not even a mosque.
Pls answer this questions ....ok it may not be a mosque
But;
does it look like they are praying?
Why is she not on hijab?
Is she a Muslim?
Re: Hijab For The Elite And The Others by tushqueen(f): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
what exactly makes you think this is a mosque, plus if she chooses to live her life without wearing hijab as stipulated in the Quran, how does that affect those who have chosen to live all their lives wearing the hijab.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Achievements And Why We Need To Send Buhari Back To Daura Asap! / What Police Van Was Spotted Doing In Abuja Today / Nigerian Youths Wrote An Open Letter Of Probable Impeachment To President Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.