Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Mercy Aigbe Been Lying About Her Official Age [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Been Lying About Her Official Age [PICS] (2947 Views)

Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million / Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Been Lying About Her Official Age [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2017
Mercy Aigbe is in high spirits cause January 1st is around the corner and Issa double celebration for the mother of two, who has just taken to her page to announce her coming 40th birthday come new year day with a dazzling shot.

Confusingly, Mercy Aigbe claims she will be 40 come Jan 1st but her official records claims she will be 39, shockingly it also mentions a third kid. See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/12/has-mercy-aigbe-been-lying-about-her.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Mercy Aigbe Been Lying About Her Official Age [PICS] by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2017
angry

I don't want to blog irrelevant news like this.

What's the news here now?

What's the difference between 39 and 40.

I blame Buhari for this
Re: Mercy Aigbe Been Lying About Her Official Age [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2017
How would this stop that foooolish buhari from messssing at least 6times today
Re: Mercy Aigbe Been Lying About Her Official Age [PICS] by tobillionaire(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2017
therez no diff between 39 and 40 na.. except wen it involves examination grading, F and E no b d same thing o
F na C.O
E let my ppl go grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Been Lying About Her Official Age [PICS] by sinaj(f): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2017
She even looks 28 so adoncare

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Been Lying About Her Official Age [PICS] by sinaj(f): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2017
tobillionaire:
therez no diff between 39 and 40 na.. except wen it involves examination grading, F and D no b d same thing o
F na C.O
D let my ppl go grin
its even F nd E
Re: Mercy Aigbe Been Lying About Her Official Age [PICS] by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2017
but its really non of your business...really.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Been Lying About Her Official Age [PICS] by driand(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2017
What is the economic value of her age?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Been Lying About Her Official Age [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2017
Wareva
Re: Mercy Aigbe Been Lying About Her Official Age [PICS] by femi4: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2017
She's competing with Iyabo Ojo, cos she clocks 40 recently, ex Mrs Gentry wants to be 40 by force. For women, they see competition in everything
Re: Mercy Aigbe Been Lying About Her Official Age [PICS] by Xionez(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2017
38...39...40...41...91...who gives a f""k?!

Re: Mercy Aigbe Been Lying About Her Official Age [PICS] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
She looks younger and glow with beauty, so what the fucvk?

(1) (Reply)

What I Ordered Vs What I Got (pot Cake) / MI Abaga Reacts As Nigerians Call Him The Most Rude Artiste Alongside Burna Boy, / “if One Person Decides To Rape You, Give Him Sex” – Nigerian Man Tells Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.