Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival (112128 Views)

Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River / Gov. Okorocha Opens Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival-Video / Donald Duke And Wife Their Monster Bike At Calabar Bikers Carnival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by hatedisplace: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2017
ableguy:
Lol,

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Imo people,
The way Rochas is
going, I won't be
surprised if he wakes
up one morning and
decide to fence
Owerri and roof it.
i beg u no kill with laugh
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2017
Bollinger:
You see. Morality is relative. Curious that no comment about how the women are sluts. Lol. Nigerians.
Don't mind them if it was here they would call it indecent dressing meanwhile in Swaziland that is how they dress during festivals when the king wants to choose a wife and it is their culture.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:
That's nice.
Yet nobody raped any of them, they were not harassed, they went their way peacefully,
later, some rape apologist fools will say a woman's dressing can lead to harrasment and/or rape.
And I thought I was the only one thinking about it,Some would say it is part of nudity or Indecent dressing but clearly it is part of their culture.
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Martin0(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
And I thought I was the only one thinking about it,Some would say it is part of nudity or Indecent dressing but clearly it is part of their culture.

Gbagadagrin
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by ashawopikin(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2017
Okorocha be like "blood of Jesus Christ of owerri!! See bwests
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by sherlock229(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2017
A true Biafran.
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Imo1stson: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2017
Okorocha opens his mouth it becomes news. The man is a legend.
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Iykon1313(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2017
He is surely going to mould those swazi women ASAP
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Splashme: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2017
Bede2u:
Okorocha is now valueless. A discredited politician.

I dey tell you
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by chrisxxx(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2017
Sparkle777:

Exactly, the juju man or adviser that told him to build statues killed his presidential ambition. His ridicule is even worse in Imo State sef.
Serious!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by esonna: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2017
This our governor will launch an Naked woman statue in respect to Swazi topless dancers.

Dede Akpolagi
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by otabaotaba: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2017
angry Chaiiiiiiiii I swear, even if I no fit get this babe, I will mould her statue in my room
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by mvem(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:
That's nice.
Yet nobody raped any of them, they were not harassed, they went their way peacefully,
later, some rape apologist fools will say a woman's dressing can lead to harrasment and/or rape.
...leave that thing, because it was in a controlled environment and with security outfits...try this on a normal day and i bet you will hear stories...pls am not glorifying anything am just saying fact
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by DrMuzungu(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2017
Roachas hahaha aaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Daeylar(f): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2017
mvem:
...leave that thing, because it was in a controlled environment and with security outfits...try this on a normal day and i bet you will hear stories...pls am not glorifying anything am just saying fact

Exactly my point,

The reason those uselēss rapists and rape apologists give that asinine excuse of "the way she was dressed" and "I saw the way she was dressed and couldn't control myself",is because they know that people will give excuses for them and blame the victims. Or ask that eternally stupid question of why were you dressed like this(part of victim blaming)

Here, in the calabar carnival no rapist(because I'm sure there are men who are rapists or potential rapists who were in the crowd) attempted to try that rubbish because they know no one will tolerate that rubbish and stupid excuse of "the way she was dressed" and that they will be dealt with immediately and without mercy.

My point in plain terms is that the way a woman is dressed is never an excuse for rape,
The women wearing only a very short skirt and nothing on their breasts would have been a prime target for rapists but instead the rapists removed their eyes and controlled and respected themselves. No one attempted rubbish,
Which proves that the rapists can control themselves and actually choose to rape or not to rape a woman and that dressing has absolutely nothing to do with it. You could be half naked (in the case of these women) and if the rapist chooses not to attempt rape he would not,
It's never the woman's fault in any way.

If they ( the rapists) feel they can get away with it or not is actually one of the reasons why they attempt to rape.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Martin0(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:

Exactly my point,

The reason those uselēss rapists and rape apologists give that asinine excuse of "the way she was dressed" and "I saw the way she was dressed and couldn't control myself",is because they know that people will give excuses for them and blame the victims. Or ask that eternally stupid question of why were you dressed like this(part of victim blaming)

Here, in the calabar carnival no rapist(because I'm sure there are men who are rapists or potential rapists who were in the crowd) attempted to try that rubbish because they know no one will tolerate that rubbish and stupid excuse of "the way she was dressed" and that they will be dealt with immediately and without mercy.

My point in plain terms is that the way a woman is dressed is never an excuse for rape,
The women wearing only a very short skirt and nothing on their breasts would have been a prime target for rapists but instead the rapists removed their eyes and controlled and respected themselves. No one attempted rubbish,
Which proves that the rapists can control themselves and actually choose to rape or not to rape a woman and that dressing has absolutely nothing to do with it. You could be half naked (in the case of these women) and if the rapist chooses not to attempt rape he would not,

If they ( the rapists) feel they can get away with it or not is actually one of the reasons why they attempt to rape.

Yeah I agree to ur point on dressing as it not an excuse to rape!

I once witnessed same show in togo one time and infact I saw so many topless/naked ladies infact some where even seating right beside me,but I never did or imagine any of those rubbish!

Well nigerians have a different way of seing tinz! Na dia way be dat!

Infact outside dressing!

There was this girl I met one time I do go to her house and spend time,and sometimes she UnCloth right in front of my very nakedd eye's and sensitive body,but all these never made me to rape her!

*earlier mistake corrected*

And sometimes I wonder base on the comments some guy's make here,what will be their reaction to this experience if it was them/they!?
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by agrovick(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
1) Whoever censored these pictures won't make heaven
2) Note to 2018 self, 2018 Calabar carnival is a must to attend gringrin
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by mechanics(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
hahahah, and he's still looking.
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by johnwell(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
their statue will be unveiled at owerri day festival
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by mvem(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:

Exactly my point,

....like your writeup, ya actually is the truth but we re living in a world that is not ideal. Even in europe they caution ladies about bad spots/zones or to be accompained in certain areas...Humans are still humans meaning take peecautions first before arguing about rights or whatever...but truth be told, there are no excuses for rape.....Are you a feminist
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by billyG(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Moderators are wicked even a man sef dem censore his breast!
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by billyG(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
Chineke!even Okorocha turns to a jaw-dropping statue.
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Daeylar(f): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
mvem:
....like your writeup
Thanks,

ya actually is the truth but we re living in a world that is not ideal. Even in europe they caution ladies about bad spots/zones or to be accompained in certain areas smiley
So? We are living in a world that isn't ideal and we can do our best to make it more ideal, instead of sitting down and using the fact that the world isn't ideal to do nothing.
Humans are still humans meaning take peecautions first before arguing about rights or whatever.
*Sigh* More rape apology and victim blaming, rapists will see your post and be happy, they still have people defending them and blaming their victims, if I rape someone they will blame her for not taking precaution,
You guys need to explain to me this desperation to blame victims of rape for the rape.
If it's not telling women to dress well it's telling them to take precautions. Do you have any way to combat rape that doesn't include victim blaming?

Why telling women to take precautions? Why not going after people who rape? Dress well, women in Saudi Arabia covered head to toe are raped,
Sometimes you can even cover your whole body and tie a scarf on top, the rapists find a way to isolate you, points a weapon at you and tells you to strip, what's the point of the clothes? What good did all the dress well do for such a woman now,?

Don't go here, don't go there, your house can be broken into and you can be raped In your own home. What good did don't go here and don't go there do for such a victim now?

I understand you mean women should protect themselves, but sometimes, protecting yourself just doesn't work, and telling women to protect themselves has the undertone that if they are raped it's their fault in a way for not protecting theirselves. When all the blame should solely be on the head of the rapists.

Women shouldn't stress themselves because some people decide to be wicked, women should be able to wear what they want and live their lives without fear of rape.

but truth be told, there are no excuses for rape.

There are no excuses for rape but you just gave excuses now saying that women should take precaution, subtly insinuating that women can give rapists a way to rape them by not taking precautions undecided subtly blaming women for rape.

Are you a feminist

Why did you ask if I'm a feminist? smiley

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by mvem(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:

Thanks,

So? We are living in a world that isn't ideal and we can do our best to make it more ideal, instead of sitting down and using the fact that the world isn't ideal to do nothing.

*Sigh* More rape apology and victim blaming, rapists will see your post and be happy, they still have people defending them and blaming their victims, if I rape someone they will blame her for not taking precaution,
You guys need to explain to me this desperation to blame victims of rape for the rape.
If it's not telling women to dress well it's telling them to take precautions. Do you have any way to combat rape that doesn't include victim blaming?

Why telling women to take precautions? Why not going after people who rape? Dress well, women in Saudi Arabia covered head to toe are raped,
Sometimes you can even cover your whole body and tie a scarf on top, the rapists find a way to isolate you, points a weapon at you and tells you to strip, what's the point of the clothes? What good did all the dress well do for such a woman now,?

Don't go here, don't go there, your house can be broken into and you can be raped In your own home. What good did don't go here and don't go there do for such a victim now?

I understand you mean women should protect themselves, but sometimes, protecting yourself just doesn't work, and telling women to protect themselves has the undertone that if they are raped it's their fault in a way for not protecting theirselves. When all the blame should solely be on the head of the rapists.

Women shouldn't stress themselves because some people decide to be wicked, women should be able to wear what they want and live their lives without fear of rape.

There are no excuses for rape but you just gave excuses now saying that women should take precaution, subtly insinuating that women can give rapists a way to rape them by not taking precautions undecided subtly blaming women for rape.

Why did you ask if I'm a feminist? smiley
...The world is not ideal and will never be, when you are a mom to a daughter if you are not, you can tell her about ur views about being a lady or can you say you were advised by your mom this way. Get me right, a lady that is raped has been raped all other things are just follow-up and still remains one of the hardest crime to investigate. Every criminal offence have factors that can reduce chances of it happening and rape is no exception. You go to a street with gang violence, wearing some cult emblem or tatoo are you not attracting danger to urself.If you get shot will you start shouting ur right to wear any color of cloth or tatoo, even the police will advise to avoid somethings to reduce possibility of crimes. They are not encouraging crime but just telling you the gospel truth. Even in scandinavia countries like norway, sweden etc that champion woman rights, feminism and liberalism culture still caution citizen about certain things since the rise of rape incidence. If countries like that, that are very liberal even championing nudism can do that then the case is settled....no one supports crime or rape but as far as you are in this world not heaven, people will always rape....qed
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Daeylar(f): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mvem

My simple point is that rape apology needs to stop, stop blaming victims.
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Martin0(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:
Mvem

in my opinion!

I can blame the victim and also can blam the accuse!

Reason's to me alone!
I ve seen many cases of rape!
And I know what it like even better than the victim!
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by mvem(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:
Mvem

...honestly the truth and i am in support...the victim blame stuff is mostly an african thing and a 3rd world mentality...the arab world is the worst, a raped lady is guilty of a crime....insanity, just imagine...We will keep on speaking for those without a voice. But atleast you got my initial point i was trying to pass right?
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Daeylar(f): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
mvem:
...honestly the truth and i am in support...the victim blame stuff is mostly an african thing and a 3rd world mentality...the arab world is the worst, a raped lady is guilty of a crime....insanity, just imagine...We will keep on speaking for those without a voice. But atleast you got my initial point i was trying to pass right?
Exactly victim blaming needs to stop.
To be honest Not really, you said if you go a place where there are gangs and wear signs and all of that, but how do you relate that to a rape case?

Happy new year by the way. smiley

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Revolva(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.