Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti (25331 Views)

Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by kolawoleibukun: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
how e take be pandemonium
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by Luukasz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
You can never see foreign security agencies shooting or beating themselves you can only see them having heated arguments or spat but here in naija na war
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by dafeyankee: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
opestein:
una see una lives?

As it better pass your own Monitor Lizard.
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by hatchy(f): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
hotspec:
What of If I click REPORT?
Report?
So you think my life ends in Nairaland. I pity people like you who don't have life outside this place. So cry me a river because I criticised your god.
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by Dlee1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Let them continue to fight nah.
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Police and soldiers fighting and killing themselves, this is the lowest any security outfit can go
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Our police and especially the soldiers are basically neanderthals in uniform
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by hatchy(f): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
basty:

If your President is useless, yah Papa, yah Mama and plus including you are useless. Idiot, the external person will call you what you call yourself.
Let me just pity you because today is just a day to the end of the year.

If not.....

Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by Fourwinds: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
new recruit these days mumu die
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by planetx: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Those stupid soldiers always carry that jack knife under their camo, was at a filling station yesterday when one idiotic soldier brought out his jack knife and cut some fellow petrol can and threw it away. And the same idiot told a man old enough to be his father even grandpa to sit on the floor and to start picking soft drinks bottle at the filling station. I was so mad and infuriated at how timid Nigerians were and the level of oppression they tolerate since I was on holiday in Nigeria for xmas I just minded my business and left the place really infuriated.

Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by Emmy9ite(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
I'm not surprise, what else do we expect when the commander in chief don't know his date of birth , or when he give appointment to dead people... Yoruba demons I have Seen how intellectual u guys are, by supporting and voting for a total dullard with no comparison
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by tiredoflife(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Growing up I watched my father leave the house in his military uniform
Funny enough my dad left the navy 1982
Worked in flourmills
And was later recalled
So technically he joined the navy twice
That was when there was passion in the military
In secondary school I watched my commandant in Nigerian navy secondary school Abeokuta and all the fine military men who made us love the military
Now we ve low lives who join as a means to escape poverty
They are greedy
But one thing is certain
Unlike the police u can hide
But in the military u will be fished out soon enough by one silly mistake
I trust the armed forces
Those that joined for greed and ego don't last angry

Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Wearing uniform is like having the spirit of power on & if your head is not correct before, it won't take too long for it to show
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by Lugar14(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
This is a sign what they will turn out to be after their recruitment bunches of undisciplined crooks extorting money from there own people .They should be kick out of the military before they become liability to the country.
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by unbitchable(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
Animals in uniform
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
tiredoflife:
Growing up I watched my father leave the house in his military uniform
Funny enough my dad left the navy 1982
Worked in flourmills
And was later recalled
So technically he joined the navy twice
That was when there was passion in the military
In secondary school I watched my commandant in Nigerian navy secondary school Abeokuta and all the fine military men who made us love the military
Now we ve low lives who join as a means to escape poverty
They are greedy
But one thing is certain
Unlike the police u can hide
But in the military u will be fished out soon enough by one silly mistake
I trust the armed forces
Those that joined for greed and ego don't last angry
True, those that join for other motives never completed their years & hardly go far
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by Omeokachie: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
These recruits joined the force to hide behind the uniform to commit crime.

Imagine recruits just returning from orientation already feeling like super humans!
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by hotspec(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
hatchy:
Report?
So you think my life ends in Nairaland. I pity people like you who don't have life outside this place. So cry me a river because I criticised your god.
I can see frustration has beclouded ur sense of humour. I ain't a dumping ground, so look else where to drop ur trash.
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by asawanathegreat(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Watch out 4 part 2
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by HillsBlaze(m): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
So at the end who win?
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by fedorahat: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
The were coming from fayose's office, what do you expect.
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by GraciousGates: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2017

Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by seunlayi(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
fedorahat:
The were coming from fayose's office, what do you expect.
use your no 6, are you new in Nigeria? Doubt if you read the story.

Well,I m sure fayose will personally will never recommend those crooks for that act. They should forget the training and go and learn work after bn punished

Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by ipobarecriminals: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
sad the goat is probably (100%)from dat side.Those ones can kill at the mention of "Al.......a.....u...k"
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by Praktikals(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pictures or I dont believe the story
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by Ewedegubbler: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Olekumaster:
ARE YOU ON TELEGRAM?
Do you know you can make money just by being a telegram user?

Click on the link on my signature to start mining Cryptocurrency​ for FREE on TELEGRAM even when you are offline

Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by fedorahat: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
seunlayi:
use your no 6, are you new in Nigeria? Doubt if you read the story.

Well,I m sure fayose will personally will never recommend those crooks for that act. They should forget the training and go and learn work after bn punished

Like Governor, like soldiers,

Fayose's behaves and acts like a thug, so I don't expect anything less from people coming from his office.

That being said

Useless Governor
Useless Soldiers
Useless Nigerian police force (for using tear gas on a soldier that came to investigate)

There are better ways of doing things, we just don't care.
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by ipobarecriminals: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
GraciousGates:
https:///catalog/product/view/id/2481891
nah how much.U may wish to take it to Cynthia@ Osborne
Re: Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti by Ghnaija(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
opestein:
una see una lives?

Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) / Drunk Policeman In Benue Shoots Driver, Passengers For Refusing To Greet Him / Interpol Rescues Nigerians, Others From Sex Trafficking In Mali (Photos)