Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 (28840 Views)

Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (0 - 1) On 18th February 2023 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (0 - 2) On 26th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by UduMgbo1: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin

can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Princefrankie1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

There is one thing I have come to realize in life.

"You can never grow or succeed when you envy people's success instead of applauding them."

Before this game, Mourinho took his time in the press conference to disregard whatever thing Pep Guardiola is doing at Manchester City. Mourinho claims he is winning because he has spent so much millions particularly on full backs.

See what Mourinho said here http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-no-spending-limits-11769645

Yet, when you look at this Manchester city team, you realize that the only players who are in the first 11 this season and wasn't there last year is WALKER and the goal keeper EDERSON .

All of Kompany, Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho, Debruyne, Silva, Sterling, Aguero has been in this club before Pep came. And that is what he is winning with.

Since Pep came to Manchester City, the only players he got who starts games are the goal keeper Ederson, Sane, Walker, and sometimes Jesus. He has improved so many players and sold off the ones he felt he couldn't work with.

Before this season started, no Manchester United fan would have wanted Sterling, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Delph, Mangala, in their team. And they would never have exchanged Otamendi for Bailey, Delph for Young, Sane for Martial, Sterling for Mhiky or Fernandinho for Matic.

But now, they moan that City has better players and that's why Pep is winning and Mourinho is not. They have chosen to believe that Pep has bought all the best players in the world and that's why he is breaking records. In fact, anybody can win with this team. grin wink

The truth is, when you are good, you are good and no amount of criticism can change that. Pep is good and no amount of hatred towards his work will change that.

I don't argue with people who don't know facts, but I have heard lots of sh*** from some fact-lacking fans about Pep's Manchester City and that's why I decided to drop this.

Haters never win, they never improve, they remain stagnant, because the time they would have spent working on themselves, they spend it envying others.

The time Mourinho would have used to strategise, and get his players ready for this game, he used it browsing through how much Pep has spent on full backs. grin grin grin

His obsession with Pep has landed him the sack before, and it will again.

Don't be a hater, don't be like Jose, enjoy the moment.smiley wink

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
Drawchester United FC. Theatre of Draws.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by jimysilva(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
united are going back to their draw draw form..

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by oloriooko(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
aieromon:

The thing dey pain me nah. No let us fight for here oh angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by northvietnam(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
northvietnam:
Madam please can i have

A plate of semo and Drawchester soup...

Add 5 pieces of Lukaku meat and Lukaku tail... and a bottle of mou

This Draw soup sweet die....

Madam I will come back for more Draws

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by judedwriter(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Problem with man utd is probably psychological. The players are fed up with mourinho and are not playing again for him. This happens when a coach criticises his players publicly on live TV.watched by billions.
Morinho will definitely go this season.

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Ayocharles(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
fakoo1:
This team need total overhauling. Thus team is already becoming arsenal. A team one cannot vouch for
Baba... what is your own now? why calling Arsenal here now...please oo...bake your cake and eat it alone grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Shayneward1: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
UduMgbo1:
grin

can't stop laughing

Bro what facebook page is that?
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Topccy007: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mourinho himself needs a coach. Such an embarrassment

10 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Funjosh(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
This is a good result cool

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by jelel6: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Princefrankie1:

"You can never grow or succeed when you envy people's success instead of applauding them."

Before this game, Mourinho took his time in the press conference to disregard whatever thing Pep Guardiola is doing at Manchester City. Mourinho claims he is winning because he has spent so much millions particularly on full backs.

Yet, when you look at this Manchester city team, you realize that the only player who is in the first 11 this season and wasn't there last year is WALKER.

All of Kompany, Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho, Debruyne, Silva, Sterling, Aguero has been in this club before Pep came. And that is what he is winning with.

The only players he bought who was starts are Sane and Walker, and sometimes Jesus.

But people will make you believe Pep has bought all his first 11 and that's why he is breaking records.

I don't argue with people who don't know facts, but I have heard lots of shit about Pep's Manchester City and that's why I decided to drop this.

Haters never win, they never improve, they remain stagnant, because they are busy envying others

The time Mourinho would have used to strategise, and get his players ready for this game, he used it browsing through how much Pep has spent on full backs. grin grin grin

Don't be a hater, don't be like Jose, enjoy the moment smiley wink

thank you for figuring out that deflector called mourinho.
pep is miles ahead of mourinho, simple as that.

15 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Ugosample(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Another draw soup
Man Utd don enter one chance

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Tonytonex(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
fakoo1:
mumuuuu
eeyaa! e de pain you? sorry enh! hahahahahaha! it's all about the money. how much dem dey pay you? useless fan.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by seunny4lif(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
WINDSOW:
Am sure u don plenty beans grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No bi wu first call police win case,. Chelsea enter 2nd before year end. Omo we deserve am

Na Man Utd players dey worry
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Ayocharles(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
I just have a feeling that Mourinho will be sacked before January 1st, 2018, if not this night!!!!! just expressing my feelings....it is strong

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Foodforthought: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
I do n tire for this Man u team...I am already fed up defending Mou sometimes I wonder if his detractors are not right after all.
How can u play for 90 minutes without a strategy?
The way things are going I doubt Mou will out stay Van Gaal, especially with Ancelotti a free agent

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Threebear(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

D**k is unattractive!

take my babe yansh
Says who? embarassed undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by ipledge10(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Chelsea 2nd that’s all I care about

16 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Benten401(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
This draw sweet me pass, at least Chelsea don't top Man u. grin.

9 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by EmekaBlue(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
kenzysmith:
Bet9ja ve ruin my lyf
cheesy grin I can relate
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Threebear(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
ipledge10:
Chelsea 2nd that’s all I care about
Me too.

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Freiburger(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Princefrankie1:

See what Mourinho said here http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-no-spending-limits-11769645

Yet, when you look at this Manchester city team, you realize that the only players who are in the first 11 this season and wasn't there last year is WALKER and the goal keeper EDERSON .

Since Pep came to Manchester City, the only players he got who starts games are the goal keeper Ederson, Sane, Walker, and sometimes Jesus. He has improved so many players and sold off the ones he felt he couldn't work with.

No Manchester United fan would have wanted Sterling, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Delph, Mangala, in their team. And they would never have exchanged Otamendi for Bailey, Sane for Martial, Sterling for Mhiky or Fernandinho for Matic before this season started

But now, they moan that City has better players and that's why Pep is winning and Mourinho is not. They have chosen to believe that Pep has bought all the best players in the world and that's why he is breaking records. In fact, anybody can win with this team. grin wink

The truth is, when you are good, you are good and no amount of criticism can change that. Pep is good and no amount of hatred towards his work will change that.

I don't argue with people who don't know facts, but I have heard lots of shit about Pep's Manchester City and that's why I decided to drop this.

Haters never win, they never improve, they remain stagnant, because they are busy envying others

Don't be a hater, don't be like Jose, enjoy the moment smiley wink
Whatever...
I don't like what I hate grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by ashawopikin(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Mavrick2012: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Next match vs Everton, right in Everton.
Are you thinking what am thinking
Hahahahaha

10 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Keneth404(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
kenzysmith:
Bet9ja ve ruin my lyf

How? Please elaborate so that we will learn

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by dominique(f): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Maiconyoung:
Drawchester United FC.
Theatre of Draws.

How could Pogba be the MOTM, I didn't see anything spectacular that he did during the match

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by LesbianBoy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mourinho is still a good coach regardless

I think what he needs to do is buy players that fit every position with one or two versatile players

I mean...it's only man united among the "top six teams" that 2 wingers are playing right back and left back (valencia and ashley young), 2 "number 10s" playing as wingers (mata and mkhitaryan), 2 strikers playing as wingers (martial and rashford), 1 offensive midfielder who is not Manchester United quality by the way playing as defensive midfielder (Fellaini)

Look at man city, it's only delph that is playing out of position and that is because benjamin mendy got injured. Every other player is playing their position

And he should be substituting lukaku. Harry kane, salah, aguero, gabriel jesus, morata, lacazette they all get substituted but lailai mourinho no go comot lukaku. Once he plays he must complete 90 minutes. He did this same nonsense last season with ibrahimovic and we all know where man united finished

8 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Mourinho is still a good coach regardless

I think what he needs to do is buy players that fit every position with one or two versatile players

I mean...it's only man united among the "top six teams" that 2 wingers are playing right back and left back (valencia and ashley young), 2 "number 10s" playing as wingers (mata and mkhitaryan), 2 strikers playing as wingers (martial and rashford), 1 offensive midfielder who is not Manchester United quality by the way playing as defensive midfielder (Fellaini)

And who do we have to blame for that.

Your Good coach.

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Nedfed(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Not again!!!
Man-u spoiled my ticket
May the club neva find favour again
And thunder fire una fans outdia

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by psalmistkakah(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Manchester united hym of the month
Draw me nearer, nearer unto thee... grin angry grin

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 22nd February 2020 / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (2 - 0) On 21st April 2015 / Weekly 1.2.X - 2013/2014 English Season Football Pools Forecasts/Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.