Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here (4725 Views)

Let's Meet Ourselves And Hook-up....'everyone Jump In....' / If You Live In Lekki, Vi, Ikoyi, Ajah: Introduce Yourself!: Lets Meet! / If You Live In New York Jump In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by sin(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2007
The United kingdom could be such a boring and lonely place; not with all the work and everyone acting busy.
So it will be great if we get a forum where we Niajas in the UK can interact and arrange fun activities.
so what do you all niaja guys and girls who live in the UK think? hit me
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by sexxxxy(f): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2007
well London is not really boring for me,there r loads of fun here,u just have to be with the right crew and u'll have massive fun,

Anyway,there a new place that just opened,its called Volt,its every 2 weeks,so its going 2 be on this friday,last time i went ,had loads of fun,so u all might want to check it, its's close to Victoria station,its nigerian themed , cool mix,
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by sin(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2007
hiya sexxxxy. thanks for replying to the thread. so will u be there this weekend?
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by Rhodalyn(f): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2007
Lol, having fun aint bout where U live, it's bout U, what U do & how U do it,
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by sexxxxy(f): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2007
sin:

hiya sexxxxy. thanks for replying to the thread. so will u be there this weekend?

yeah,i'll be there, still feeling the place,
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by sin(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2007
hiya sexy
are u going there alone? can i be ur companion?
if so!!!!!!!!! add me on ur messenger. allipikin@yahoo.com
thanks in anitcipation
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by olusola200: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2007
LONDON IS BORING BUT FOR THE OMOYAHOO ITS NOT WHICH MAKES THEM GET CAUGHT IN TIME

AS FOR ME NIJA IS THE BEST WITH OR WITHOUT MONEY

THERE ARE LOT OF NIJA JOIN THAT CAN MAKE YOU FEEL AT HOME

LIKE ISLAND BUKA AND TOMMY'S KITCHEN IN DEPTFORD 805 ON OLDKENT RD
NAIRA IN GRAYS CLUB AFRIK AND 3 OTHER ONE ON BARKING RD
JERRY'S IN HACKNEY ALSO ASO ROCK IN DALSTON NOT FORGETING TASTY IN WOOLWICH

THE FUN IS LIMITED BUT IN NIJA IT IS UNLIMITED
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by olusola200: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2007
LONDON IS BORING BUT FOR THE OMOYAHOO ITS NOT WHICH MAKES THEM GET CAUGHT IN TIME

AS FOR ME NIJA IS THE BEST WITH OR WITHOUT MONEY

THERE ARE LOT OF NIJA JOIN THAT CAN MAKE YOU FEEL AT HOME

LIKE ISLAND BUKA AND TOMMY'S KITCHEN IN DEPTFORD 805 ON OLDKENT RD
NAIRA IN GRAYS CLUB AFRIK AND 3 OTHER ONE ON BARKING RD
JERRY'S IN HACKNEY ALSO ASO ROCK IN DALSTON NOT FORGETING TASTY IN WOOLWICH

THE FUN IS LIMITED BUT IN NIJA IT IS UNLIMITED
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by sexxxxy(f): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2007
sin:

The United kingdom could be such a boring and lonely place; not with all the work and everyone acting busy.
So it will be great if we get a forum where we Niajas in the UK can interact and arrange fun activities.
so what do you all niaja guys and girls who live in the UK think? hit me

hmmmmmm,thought we were talking bout places to have fun,not restaurant,especially the ones u just mentioned,no wonder u find london so boring,
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by naijacutee(f): 1:08am On Mar 01, 2007
Yay, I'm in!!! I'm not in London though. . . I'm in Hatfield but it's so boring I had to travel to London to get parts for my computer. Why? Because we haven't got shops here!!
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by sexxxxy(f): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2007
sin:

hiya sexy
are u going there alone? can i be your companion?
if so!!!!!!!!! add me on your messenger. allipikin@yahoo.com
thanks in anitcipation

i doubt if ppl go to such places alone, i will be going with some of my mates smiley,but thanks for the offer though,
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by sin(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2007
thanks sexxxxxy for that. i am talking about fun places with niaja theme not some restaurant. afterall, i can cook all the naija food i want at home.
I am even thinking of arranging a niaja night at a bar so we can all interract and have fun. what do u all say?
sexxxxy, I will definatley be at victoria this friday. i certainly will love to buy u a drink. how do i identify u?
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by Tornadoz(m): 2:13am On Mar 02, 2007
@Sin, Er, sexxxxxy might have a boyfriend, I think you should read her reply carefully.
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by sexxxxy(f): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2007
sin:

thanks sexxxxxy for that. i am talking about fun places with niaja theme not some restaurant. afterall, i can cook all the naija food i want at home.
I am even thinking of arranging a niaja night at a bar so we can all interract and have fun. what do u all say?
sexxxxy, I will definatley be at victoria this friday. i certainly will love to buy u a drink. how do i identify u?

ok,cheers,i have an idea of how u look thru ur pic,so will look out for u ,k smiley
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by sexxxxy(f): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2007
Tornadoz:

@Sin, Er, sexxxxxy might have a boyfriend, I think you should read her reply carefully.

hmmmmmm,maybe ,maybe not wink
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by anabell(f): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2007
uk is not boring 4 me, just move with d rite crowd,and make friends with people in ur uni, and u guys can go to d hottest places in town
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by Busta(f): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2007
@topic

talk of height of fraustration
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by English1(f): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2007
There are lots of Nigerian clubs and places to go.

you might also want to think about making friends with some English people and going out with them? We do go out and have fun too  smiley

Funny, but I find all my boyfriend's Nigerian friends very boring. All they do is go round each others houses and sit there not even really talking or anything, there is always a massive TV in the corner and everyone just sits there watching it together. What is that all about? That's not my idea of fun. I know you can't go out all the time, but still! When a group of us English-people go to a friend's house for the evening we don't sit there watching TV!

Maybe he just has boring friends 

Actually, that must be the case. When a group of us went (with his friends) to a Nigerian restaurant that had a live Nigerian band there one of the friends made us sit right at the back on another level because he said it got too 'rowdy' in the main bit. I thought he meant they would have fights or something, but no, it was just that people got up and danced. So we had to just sit down at the back watching everyone else having fun,
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by bunmii(f): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2007
londn is not dat boring to me, it depends on who u know, where you go & what u do. there is a nigeria club i know, it is called ntyce in woolwich filled with fellow nigerians u cud go dere if that is your kind of thing.
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by betantee(m): 12:58am On Mar 04, 2007
I bored down here at Wales, i would coming over for the weekend in london to catch some fun.Any babe to mingle wink
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by TheOne2(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2007
Anyone in Edinburgh?
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by frenchman(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2007
Is there any Naija club where one can dance owambe? That is the kind of fun i'm missing in London.
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by shakamc(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2007
london is a second home to nigerian,i wonder why people don't know where to go for their naija fun.anyway it depends on wot u like to do and the people u want to mingle with.

here is the breakdown as much as i can remember.

MOONLIGHTIN NIGHT KLUB [WEST END LONDON]THIS CLUB IS AN URBAN CLUB FOR EVERYBODY BUT LOTS OF NAIJA DJS PLAY THERE AND THEY PLAY NAIJA MUSIC,THIS IS THE ONLY CLUB I CAN GURANTEE ANYBODY TO GO ANY WEEKENd[FRIDAY AND SATURDAY]IT IS ALWAYS THERE.

NTYCE NIGHT CLUB[WOOLWISH LONDON]THIS IS BIG CLUB WITH A MASSIVE SPACE FILLED BY FUN LOVING NAIJA PEOPLE AND OTHER AFRICANS,THERE IS A BRAND NEW FRIDAY NIGHT HOSTES BY NAIJA TOP DJS IN LONDON [DJ ABYASS AND DJ KAYCEE]TRUST ME DIS DJS ARE HOT,

MEANTIME NIGHTCLUB [EAST/SOUTH LONDON]THESE CLUB IS TYPICAL NIAJA CLUB,AND IT HAS THREE DANCINGS ROOMS AND EVEN A RESTURANT WHERE U CAN EAT PEPER SOUP AND SO ON. HOT NAIJA AND URBAN JAMZ BY DJ OMO WHYTE AND OTHERS

PRINCE OF WALES POPULARLY CALLED KFC[OLD KENT ROAD SOUTH LONDON] THIS CLUB IS REALLY AFRICAN AND MOSTLY NIGERIANS,PLAYS NAIJA MUSIC BUT ALWAYS GETS CROWDED THAT U CAN'T EVEN MOVE,NOT GOOD FOR A LAID BACK PERSON,AND IT IS LADIES FREE ON SUNDAYZ SO BARE GALS GO THERE FOR FREE AND THE BOIZ COME FOR THEM ASWELL.BARE CROWDED.

TWINLIGHT [EAST LONDON] MUSIC BY NAIJA DJS,I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THERE CUZ I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE.IT SEEMS LIKE AN OWAMBE PLACE.

PIER ONE NIGHTSPOT [HACKNEY EAST LONDON] PLAYZ NAIJA MUSIC ASWELL BUT MAINLY THE POPULAR ONES,VERY ORGANISED CLUB,CHEAP DRINKS AND BARE AFRICAN PEOPLE.

THE LIST GOES ON. BUT TOO MUCH NAIJA THING DEY DEY BORING,IT GOOD TO GO RANDOMLY,IT ALL DEPENDS ON WOT U RE LOOKING FOR.

U CAN CALL THESE NUMBERS FOR ANY NAIJA THING HAPPENING IN UK,TRUST ME U WILL NEVER LOSE OUT,

DJ ABASS -07983986024,

DJ JIMI DA BALDHEADED GUY- 07946117598.

JUS MENTION SHAKA TO THEM WHEN U CALL MAYBE U GET ON SOME GUEST LIST,  ENJOY
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by shakamc(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2007
The One:

Anyone in Edinburgh?
i think u have to travel all the way to glasgow for some african fun,there is aplace called ivory blacks night klub,it is near the glasgow central station.it is not really a naija thing but african thing.
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2008
don't like london tongue
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by eldee(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2008
ibkaye:

don't like london tongue
yeah, i know how annoying london can be but when i go for hols in manchester, it gets so freakin boring. . .
even when u have trips to catch, everywhere's so far
london is the sh*t hun
evry other place is just there
swear down yeah i'm not spending any uk hols outside london again

@shaka mc
i'm not that much of a clubber but i could bet on one fact
Entyce is crap, believe me u don't want to go there if ur a chick
them Tasty boys(yahoo guys that hang out arround tastee restaurant) have no ounce of respect for ladies

i think them westend clubs are better, my older's birthday was in one of them clubs,
it felt so good to see the trouble makers barred from entering grin grin
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by deor03(m): 6:44am On Jan 19, 2008
;d
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by persn(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2008
the only thing that is making my lonely is me being single.
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2008
so pple still go clubbing for fun? anyways naija gathering does my head-in. pple acting like kids, fighting etc etc,
i'd do anything but go clubbing. and its a definite no if its a naija club
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2008
Was born and brought up in Muswell Hill, North London. But, I personally don't like London. Way too overcrowded, and overrated.

I moved out of London in 1999, and am glad I did. I guess if you're into the bustling, clubbing circuit, you'll love London, but I prefer the quieter life. I can't imagine bringing my kids up in London either. In the course of work, I do visit London often though.

If it came to a choice, there are places in Nigeria I'd rather live in, than London! I like the United Kingdom as a whole though.

The countryside is a lot greener, and safer!
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by mssiah(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2008
@The One

Lived in Edinburgh for a year.If your looking for a club to go,go to STEREO
www.clubstereo.co.uk

28 King's Stables Rd
Edinburgh, EH1 2JY
Re: If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here by lucabrasi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2008
eldee:

yeah, i know how annoying london can be but when i go for hols in manchester, it gets so freakin boring. . .
even when u have trips to catch, everywhere's so far
london is the sh*t hun
evry other place is just there
swear down yeah i'm not spending any uk hols outside london again

@shaka mc
i'm not that much of a clubber but i could bet on one fact
Entyce is crap, believe me u don't want to go there if your a chick
them Tasty boys(yahoo guys that hang out arround tastee restaurant) have no ounce of respect for ladies

i think them westend clubs are better, my older's birthday was in one of them clubs,
it felt so good to see the trouble makers barred from entering grin grin

lol, seems u have something against them tatsy boys,

im in uni in manchester and i reckon u probably find manchester boring cause you didnt hang out at the right places,there r realli nice clubs in manchester(which im into) and nearby and also naij themed club as well onli been there a couple of times in 2006 tho

you r right with the tasty boys tho,actually got robbed there in xmas 2005,never stopped there since then,

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / Drop your Bbm Pin / Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.