Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,216 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos (28941 Views)

Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by samueldloverboy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nollywood actress, Tayo Sobola is a year older today and she has just sent in these new photos to mark the day.

Recall that the Fast rising Nollywood actress Sotayo last year marked her birthday in style in her newly opened office inside Magodo Estate in Lagos yesterday.

The actress saw a huge turn out of Nigerian celebrities, politicians and socialites as she used the occasion to launch her new studio, Sotee Entertainment.

Tayo Sobola is one of the hottest Yoruba actress in town and has premiered her Several self-produced movie. Popularly called Sotayo, she already is doing popular films and has worked with some of the best in the industry.

For Full Post and Gist Click This Link Now: http://activeation.com/9gtl

6 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by veeveejay(f): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
sweet
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
All I see is her big eyes grin grin
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by Hotshawarma(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
DhimxyMaxwell:
All I see is her big eyes grin grin
cute lady with cute eyes wink..

16 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by Daronyk(f): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nice one
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by Narldon: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2017

All These unknown "Actresses" that only feature in birthday Photoshoot...

This Nonsense must end in 2018! angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by Factfinder1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Every lady is an actress on nairaland....hope I'm not the only one who doesn't know her

14 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by 3millionia: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Kini?? Not a Big deal. Life is easy. Download latest naija Mixtapes at Mixtapes.ng

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
These babes and their fingernails...undecided
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by taiyesoul(f): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
See how her fingers be like Boli grin

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by myfantasies(f): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
She looks cute
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by stanliwise(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
sad why her face be like person own when dem mold
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by idu1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Which movie she act?
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by Sultty(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ugly tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by sharpwriter(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Factfinder1:
Every lady is an actress on nairaland....hope I'm not the only one who doesn't know her

Try and download ONIGBAGBO if you fit watch yoruba movie.

10 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by Notedlifestyles(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hmm which one Is my own sef lemme come n be going
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by Burger01(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Is that all angry

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by coolex188: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
the first image is a waooow image
abeg how can I save the image

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by onihaxxy: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Awa LA fun sotayo ni G-wagon

11 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Can she do anything with those nails
Everything about her is so fakeundecided

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by Wizberg12(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
You can never look ugly in a studio photo... her physical appearance will tell more about her looks...
HBD though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAW-PNal_Fc
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by demsid(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Fine girl, but the question is shey na better pikin?
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by demsid(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
One maga is somewhere behind the scenes. Them go use makeup foool una. Natural beauty is scarce these days.
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Can she do anything with those nails Everything about her is so fakeundecided
everything about most ladies are fake and I assume you are not an exception

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by osemoses1234(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Wow she sabi ACT actually but team but ass
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by Flashh: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Attractive to you alone, (op).

5 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by yourstar: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
I need another means of income this 2018 bikonu
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by kenzysmith: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
I rush enter bathroom carry key soap buh highly dissapointed
Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by kenzysmith: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
I rush enter bathroom carry key soap open page buh highly dissapointed

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos by shammahyaro(f): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
she's so cute with all d filters n makeup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Aduaka Glows In Amazing Valentine Shoot / Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen / Stephanie Okereke-linus Goes Blonde (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.