Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 (31051 Views)

17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? / You Really Need To Drop These 10 Mindsets in 2017 - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by vecman22(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
D afonja's got this one..
Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by IamPopular(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Not surprised at all... %80 are Igbo

Strictly and solely good for greatness
... You need to see an optician... Really 80% iqbo?
Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by tomtyte02(m): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
kolawoleibukun:
for where dem make am?
the only reason those people still day claim Nigeria na becos another contry never give dem offer. once dem get offer na leggo.
which kind Nigerian women?
Nigeria no send anybody.
dem nearly list Anthony Joshua inside. wizkid na Nigerian population day keep all those artist for here. Ghana artist na here dem day come chop na. all these our artist way day here na sheet.

All dem na hungry day do dem. when I day read their net worth I day laugh. Kanayo o Kanayo since which year just day build house for his village this year. pikini wen dem born wen kanayo o kanayo start don marry born him own pikin. na now e day build house. See OJB day house him kidney rotten. Muna no fit fly himself comot for town.

our girls dem go buy comon gown of 200k dem go use am snap for twitter and facebook. a whole celebrity. any small sickness way do anyone na the same we way dem day pump for go still contribute.
the recent iritshefemi way do weding na only four cows dem kill. na wah. I wonder all these celebrity

who see way make e run oh. I day pity all those ones way get chance but dem still day fly green white green. Imagine Yekini of all people die like fowl nobody send. him family today day suffer nobody cares.

Okwaraji family day suffer today nobody send.

Pete Edochie of all people dem just pay am pension. You go day expect say with him connection and fame he go fit push thing. the old man just get pension.

nobody put Blessing Okagbare after all she run for Nigeria. if to say Blessing no she for go run for Ghana.

wetin day vex me be say na shoe way other country polish we won wear.

sense minister say na anthony joshua him won make ambassador when Samuel Peters day rotten for corner for Nigerian Police. Chioma ajunwa since that time na now dem day promote her. after the glory way she give Nigeria. but how our misiter of defense take reach that position just now, we no no.

Buhari pikin carry bike day ride anyhow. if he get work e go try that nonsese. dem no won talk the make of the bike but we know say na Harley davidson. million day wish the boy well, but the millions of poor men way day die, na who go wish dem well?

all nigerian babes don turn ashy even some with common plate of food dem go surrender kukuru give you.

who see road, no dull oh. this one no be place

Anger and Bitterness. With this on your mind,youll never get anything good out of this country. I still believe in this country. God help us all
Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by kolawoleibukun: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
tomtyte02:

Anger and Bitterness. With this on your mind,youll never get anything good out of this country. I still believe in this country. God help us all
wetin you don get out of this country? your parents suffer pay your school fees for half-baked education, your school sandals worn out because of trekking and bad road, dem pay light bill way una no use and buy fuel on top. no water to drink. all the juice and drinks are below QA/QC standard. no drainage system. no hospital. millions die of malaria. no insurance. police cannot arrest badoo killers. all our girls have turned asrshewoh.
which one is anger and bitterness? are you so insensitive to the thousands of people dying? are you unaware of the number of people committing suicide? why is it that the same people who cannot open their mouth to condemn evil would find it easy to attack people who speak out? how much have you done to create the change that you still believe in? will it happen automatically? Will you sit down and fold your arms and pray that God will help you?
person talk people go fight am but dem no fit talk when the main criminals day. the country has no hope. it failed my grand parents failed my prarents na me e won help? which kind belief is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nice.
Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by tomtyte02(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
kolawoleibukun:
wetin you don get out of this country? your parents suffer pay your school fees for half-baked education, your school sandals worn out because of trekking and bad road, dem pay light bill way una no use and buy fuel on top. no water to drink. all the juice and drinks are below QA/QC standard. no drainage system. no hospital. millions die of malaria. no insurance. police cannot arrest badoo killers. all our girls have turned asrshewoh.
which one is anger and bitterness? are you so insensitive to the thousands of people dying? are you unaware of the number of people committing suicide? why is it that the same people who cannot open their mouth to condemn evil would find it easy to attack people who speak out? how much have you done to create the change that you still believe in? will it happen automatically? Will you sit down and fold your arms and pray that God will help you?
person talk people go fight am but dem no fit talk when the main criminals day. the country has no hope. it failed my grand parents failed my prarents na me e won help? which kind belief is that?

I agree folding arms and just believing wont do, neither will complaining and pessimism will. What we can do is be the change we want and with prayers and optimism, things will happen. This is not speaking out. We are aware of our own condition. You are simply complaining out of terrible bitterness. This will in turn affect the way you see things now and in the future. It will also affect the way you might do things that will benefit the country. Be an optimist bro. It is well.
Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by dangotesmummy: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sirheny007:
grin grin
Unfortunately, I am regrettably under-informed when it comes to matters concerning women.
I am hearing of these things now.
how will YOU be informed

If it's woman rapes man,you.Will be informed
If it's woman prostitute or traffic drugs in italy you'll be informed
If it's woman dump baby besides carnal you'll be informed
If it's woman poisons husband you'll be informed.shiorrr.

Just say you're not happy for them.amoiruyin.destroyers of Destinies
Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by dangotesmummy: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
kolawoleibukun:
don't mind them

Hypocrisy has entered Nigerians DNA.It's so hard for them to admit it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by dangotesmummy: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
tomtyte02:

common shut up and point out the lies or exaggerations IN his post.a55 licker oshi

Your leaders Will be robbing you blind yet you Will STILL be inviting them for leadership seminars to give speeches,talk shows and parties and then put THEM on the high table

Any sycophant THAT cannot call a spade a spade but be attacking those that are doing so will be labelled "bitter".meanwhile this same sycophants don't realise they're suffering from Stockholm syndrome
Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by konkobility: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
The list is incomplect without Bobrisky grin
Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by DrPurple(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Oh God Let Me Too Make History In 2018

"PURPLE ADVENTURER"
Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by Nasir123(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
kolawoleibukun:
for where dem make am?
the only reason those people still day claim Nigeria na becos another contry never give dem offer. once dem get offer na leggo.
which kind Nigerian women?
Nigeria no send anybody.
dem nearly list Anthony Joshua inside. wizkid na Nigerian population day keep all those artist for here. Ghana artist na here dem day come chop na. all these our artist way day here na sheet.

All dem na hungry day do dem. when I day read their net worth I day laugh. Kanayo o Kanayo since which year just day build house for his village this year. pikini wen dem born wen kanayo o kanayo start don marry born him own pikin. na now e day build house. See OJB day house him kidney rotten. Muna no fit fly himself comot for town.

our girls dem go buy comon gown of 200k dem go use am snap for twitter and facebook. a whole celebrity. any small sickness way do anyone na the same we way dem day pump for go still contribute.
the recent iritshefemi way do weding na only four cows dem kill. na wah. I wonder all these celebrity

who see way make e run oh. I day pity all those ones way get chance but dem still day fly green white green. Imagine Yekini of all people die like fowl nobody send. him family today day suffer nobody cares.

Okwaraji family day suffer today nobody send.

Pete Edochie of all people dem just pay am pension. You go day expect say with him connection and fame he go fit push thing. the old man just get pension.

nobody put Blessing Okagbare after all she run for Nigeria. if to say Blessing no she for go run for Ghana.

wetin day vex me be say na shoe way other country polish we won wear.

sense minister say na anthony joshua him won make ambassador when Samuel Peters day rotten for corner for Nigerian Police. Chioma ajunwa since that time na now dem day promote her. after the glory way she give Nigeria. but how our misiter of defense take reach that position just now, we no no.

Buhari pikin carry bike day ride anyhow. if he get work e go try that nonsese. dem no won talk the make of the bike but we know say na Harley davidson. million day wish the boy well, but the millions of poor men way day die, na who go wish dem well?

all nigerian babes don turn ashy even some with common plate of food dem go surrender kukuru give you.

who see road, no dull oh. this one no be place

Better person.
Correct word.
Thank u.

We nogo relent,until this country better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by kolawoleibukun: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2017
tomtyte02:

I agree folding arms and just believing wont do, neither will complaining and pessimism will. What we can do is be the change we want and with prayers and optimism, things will happen. This is not speaking out. We are aware of our own condition. You are simply complaining out of terrible bitterness. This will in turn affect the way you see things now and in the future. It will also affect the way you might do things that will benefit the country. Be an optimist bro. It is well.
not in this country. can a blind lead a blind? can a deaf man hear your cry?

wetin really you won do? do you know how many private investments that have close up and still closing since Buhari took over? petrol was 87 now 300 and you say complain no help. even dumb day vex day talk him mind. galvanize people into action if you need any change. instead the way I walk repair or change my shoes.

no be me you tell that kind killer solution bro. only a wicked and insensitive person will see others dying and keep quiet. speak out if you are not dumb. which one be optimism in a failed state?

the only people claiming optimism are not looking for a general change but a selfish one. if e better for you personally then you feel you have succeeded. how about the people who do not have the opportunities that you have?
how about them? who will speak for them? don't sit down and claim optimism when you know vividly that things are spiraling out of control. you are optimistic but who will comfort the widows and the pensioners?
Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2018
dangotesmummy:
don't mind them

Hypocrisy has entered Nigerians DNA.It's so hard for them to admit it

Na wa o. Dangotesmumm, you just left us for months like that only popping up once in a while. Okay o
Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by dangotesmummy: 8:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Zykod:

Na wa o. Dangotesmumm, you just left us for months like that only popping up once in a while. Okay o
Mabinu my dear.I've been busy and nl IS NOW very discouraging with senseless and childish rants.basically children have taken over and foolishness is everywhere on nl hence I had to check out.How ARE you btw and happy new year.stay blessed smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2018
dangotesmummy:
Mabinu my dear.I've been busy and nl IS NOW very discouraging with senseless and childish rants.basically children have taken over and foolishness is everywhere on nl hence I had to check out.How ARE you btw and happy new year.stay blessed smiley

True @ nl IS NOW very discouraging with senseless and childish rants....Very very discouraging, but wetin we go do?. Happy New Year

I've been fantastic...Let's gist jare, what do you have to say about the husband scarcity every one is shouting about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 by dangotesmummy: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
Zykod:

True @ nl IS NOW very discouraging with senseless and childish rants....Very very discouraging, but wetin we go do?. Happy New Year

I've been fantastic...Let's gist jare, what do you have to say about the husband scarcity every one is shouting about
to each his her own.everyone should live his or her life according to her own rules and standards.if finding a husband Will make her feel like she has achieved world records,so be it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC / Winning Number For Lotto Nigeria For This Week / Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.