Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

2019 Election: What God Told Me About Buhari, Atiku – Prophet Ezeeanyaeche - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Election: What God Told Me About Buhari, Atiku – Prophet Ezeeanyaeche (878 Views)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: What God Told Me About Buhari, Atiku – Prophet Ezeeanyaeche by Mhiztamurtala(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche of White Holy Sword of Light Church, Abuja, has revealed what God told him concerning President Muhammadu Buhari and former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, ahead of the 2019 presidential election.

Ezeanyaeche told Independent that he is not speaking as an ordinary Nigerian, or a Buhari supporter but as a prophet who had revelations from God.

The cleric vowed that Atiku will never be president, adding that Buhari will complete his eight-year tenure. He also said that God told him there will be plans to eliminate President Buhari, who, according to him, would hand over to someone who is more decisive.

He said, “What I am saying is what God had revealed to me about this country and about Buhari and what Nigeria is going to be. Everything is working according to God’s plan. God brought this man in to strengthen issues.

“Atiku defeating Buhari in an election is like having a carmel passing through the eye of a needle. It cannot be possible. He cannot. Atiku has lost the key to the presidency since 2006. There is no way he can be the president of Nigeria, even if he contests for 10, 20 times, he will not be the president of this country.

Read more @

https://jegatop..com.ng/2017/12/2019-election-what-god-told-me-about.html?m=1
Re: 2019 Election: What God Told Me About Buhari, Atiku – Prophet Ezeeanyaeche by ubongoton(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
hmm typhiod,,,you strong o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Kill This Hellfire Myth Once And For All With Facts From The Bible. / Jamaican Pastor Rocks Military Regalia As She Shoots Her Enemies With A Toy Gun / "Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.