Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Want To Make Movies : I Do Not Say That Because I Have A Lot Of Money –ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Make Movies : I Do Not Say That Because I Have A Lot Of Money –ronaldo (726 Views)

Beauty Siasia: "My Kidnappers Prayed A Lot. They Serve God And Juju" / Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Make Movies : I Do Not Say That Because I Have A Lot Of Money –ronaldo by cheapgoals(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Real Madrid‘s forward Cristiano Ronaldo has keen desire to move into the film business when he eventually calls it quit on his illustrious football career.

At 32, the Portuguese international is still in top physical condition, the Real Madrid star wants to hang up his boots, but as of now has plans set up for when the time comes.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/i-want-to-make-movies-i-do-not-say-that-because-i-have-a-lot-of-money-ronaldo/

(1) (Reply)

Outback Bowl 2018 / Russia 2018 / Wilson Oruma Suffers Mental Disorder After Losing N1.2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.