Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever (425 Views)

Whoelse Got This Message From Binance? Are They About To File For Bankruptcy? / Financial Technology In Africa - Flutterwave As A Case Study / Still Available Affordable Data Sme....m.t.n,,airtel,,glo,,etisalat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by drexel39(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
on the 15th of december 2017,i saw a plan advertised by airtel to get youtube bundle android bundle fr a fair rate,so i recharged my line with 3500 to do the 10gig youtube bunlde and 7gig android bundle,i dialed the code and follow the instruction nd got a ''subcription not succesful''when i checked my acct balance the money was gone and no data was allocated to me,i hv bn calling customer care since then nd they kept given stories to do something about it,just this evening,i recharged my line with 4000 to do the youtube plan fr 10gig yotube and 9 gig android data and i also got the same message,obviouslyt the plan is a fraud,nd i cnt imagine if 1000 people lost 7500 like me to airtel thats a whooping 7.5 million,i wont let them get away with this,pls anyone who could guide me on how to file a suit against a telecommunication company
Re: I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by TikaBodi(f): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
You have time sha grin grin grin
Re: I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by adabsmith(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Continue frying metal beans o
Re: I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by correctguy101(m): 12:28am On Dec 31, 2017
adabsmith:
Continue frying metal beans o
Like you don't realize you're talking about bullets undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by DAYTEECOM(m): 2:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Sale. / Get Up To 10% Discount On Any Smartphone/tablet, Pay Within 3 Months. / Clean Infinix Hot3 Pro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.