Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy After Nineteen Years Of Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy After Nineteen Years Of Marriage. (345 Views)

Its A Wonderful Christmas Gift...a Bouncing Baby Boy. / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy After Nineteen Years Of Marriage. by boydquotes: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
It has never been an easy lane to be in a marriage without a single issue. The joy of marriage primarily comes from being a mother before any other thing.
The agony, pain and humiliation tends to worsen as the years count .I stumbled on this testimony on tapping on the Facebook icon on my device. I couldn't control the rivers of tears of joy that flowed down my cheek.
I pray that any nairalander in this situation shall embrace the joy of motherhood or fatherhood as we embrace this new year.
Happy new year in advance to fellow countrymen.

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy After Nineteen Years Of Marriage. by yungpowers(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
This is really awesome, The joy of fatherhood is something that everyone should experience.
Jah be praised.
Over to you lala
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy After Nineteen Years Of Marriage. by mamatayour(f): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Glory be to God.....lala over to u grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Most Affordable Events Centre In Lagos With Tremendous Amenities / Life!!! / Some Neighbours Do Have Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.