Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

21 Year Old Nigerian And Al Ahly Striker Junior Ajayi Gets Married - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 21 Year Old Nigerian And Al Ahly Striker Junior Ajayi Gets Married (1703 Views)

Junior Ajayi Celebrates Al Ahly’s Club World Cup Feat / FIFA Club World Cup: Ajayi’s Al Ahly To Face Bayern Munich In Semi-finals / Al Ahly: The Club That Won The Most Trophies In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21 Year Old Nigerian And Al Ahly Striker Junior Ajayi Gets Married by Guiderlaurel: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nigerian and Al Ahly striker Junior Ajayi has tied the nuptial knot with his longtime partner Tamilore Tahwakhalat at a high class wedding held in Lagos, Nigeria on Saturday 90minutesgoal.com can confirm.

The wedding ceremony was well attended by friends and teammates of Ajayi from his hay days at De Royal Football Club, First Bank and former Nigeria Professional football league side Shooting Stars football club.

Some of the invited guest at the wedding were former Falconets coach Rolandson Odey, Gbolahan Salami of KuPS, Azeez Shobowale of Al Hilal of Sudan and Osun United coach Bayo Adesina.

Ajayi who was earlier today included in the Confederation of Africa Football (CAF) Team of the Year for the outgoing 2017 year said he was delighted sealing his relationship with Tamilore

"Words cannot express how I feel today, I am no longer a bachelor, I am married to the prettiest woman in the world. Ajayi the powerful striker told www.90minutesgoal.com.

full story and pics http://www.90minutesgoal.com/2017/12/Al-Ahly-striker-Junior-Ajayi-Gets-Married.html

Re: 21 Year Old Nigerian And Al Ahly Striker Junior Ajayi Gets Married by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
if he is 21 then I am 9 years old
Re: 21 Year Old Nigerian And Al Ahly Striker Junior Ajayi Gets Married by lacruz12(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2017
if he's 21 then the lady is 15

(1) (Reply)

Poland Vs Nigeria, Tomorrow, 8:45pm Nigeria Time / "You Wanted To Be A Name & Forgot To Be A Man”— Athletico Fans To Griezmann / Week 19, 2020 UK Football Pools Banker Pair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.