Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Collective Noun For Scientists - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Collective Noun For Scientists (618 Views)

Scientists Claim To Have Solved The Mystery Of The Bermuda Triangle / Scientists Accidentally Create A Plastic-eating Enzyme / 2018 Scientists Predict Earthquake For Equatorial Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collective Noun For Scientists by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hi everyone, so I was surfing the web lately and I found how to super address scientist in their various fields collectively. Here goes the list:

A bundle of geometers
A tangle of knot theorists
An enumeration of combinatorialists
A network of graph theorists
An argument of logicians
A convergence of analysts
A sample of probabilists
A method of Numerical analysts
A priory of Bayesians
A singularity of fluid dynamicists
A span of linear Algebraist
A cluster of data scientists
An adjunction of category theorists.

It's cool isn't, well my friends and I fall into "Method of Numerical Analysts".
Feel free to add yours.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove.

Re: Collective Noun For Scientists by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
I wonder how human being will remember all these...
Re: Collective Noun For Scientists by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:28am On Dec 31, 2017
Ishilove:
I wonder how human being will remember all these...
Is that supposed to be funny, cause I really no sarcasm whatsoever in it. It is an educative post, and that I mentioned you and you replied is a honor, but I really don't expect something like this from you.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Used Oyapay Before? / Connect Tv Without Inverter / New Snake Discovered, Named As World Most Dangerous Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.