Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Ukanafun Ethnicity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ukanafun Ethnicity (598 Views)

Terror in Ukanafun L.G.A. & Etim Ekpo L.G.A in Akwa Ibom State / Ukanafun Violence: Bedridden Accountant Cries For Help To Extract Bullet From Sp / Insecurity: Police Bans Okada In Etim Ekpo And Ukanafun (2) (3) (4)

Ukanafun Ethnicity by Donregend(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ethnicity in Ukanafun

by: Regent Ufere

Ethnicity is most of the factors affect the growth of Ukanafun students and ukanafun extraction where we believed in ukanafun and afaha but we forget we're one Ukanafun united we conquer

When it comes to the ukanafun students unionism especially during election period where most of us adopt individuals who doesn't attend Ukanafun students activities to come and rule because of zoning

Who is an Activist?
According to oxford dictionary: Activists is a person who works to achieve political/social change,especially as a member of an organization with particular aims

During the immediate past Government I realized we were 12 Executive's and 3 personal Assistant to president not all that took their responsibilities can we classified them as activist NO rather there were followers

I believed on credibility and capacity in leadership someone that's willing to served and restoration the forums to a greater height

"Emmanuel Spencer said" since Language when on holiday men have been in falstrated it has comes to the time where our interest superseded the organization but I believed we're one Ukanafun which my brother is my brother

As the names implies National Association of Ukanafun students worldwide which comprises of sub chapters that's various campuses both diaspora, we are operating with life members not clan afaha is Ukanafun

I hereby urged all especially Stakeholders/Chapter heads to considered person especially he/her zeal or passion for the organization

It my obligations to restored National Association of Ukanafun students worldwide again

May God bless Ukanafun
May God bless Nto ufok nwek Ukanafun
LetMycryBeYourCry
UkanafunMyOrigin
Aluta Pilot

Tiwa Savage, Kiss Daniel & Davido To Perform@ Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant 2018 / Cape Town Could Become First Major City In World To Run Out Of Water / Naseni: Protest And Picketing Of Naseni Headquarters, Start 25th April, 2018

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9