Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration (66835 Views)

Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by madjune(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
Fynestboi:
I am loving this Union. smiley

I pray they enjoy this for long. cheesy

Last for where?
Na typical afonja behaviour.

Fight today, make up 2moro.
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Cletus77(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
rayobaba:
you see ur self. Av u considered " if davido can settle with wizkid."
Both had quarell, ur stateme
nts paints one bad and other good. Learn presentation.
You be die hard starboy fan
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Cletus77(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
jamesibor:

You think they had any beef before?

Even a day old babe can testify to that
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Cletus77(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:

This is one of the post I see that makes me doubt the seriousness of an average Nigerian youth. . .

What has PMB done to warrant Nigerians' forgiveness. . .What really?

When GEJ was cheerfully distributing your generational wealth to some selected few. . .Didn't you tag him a hero?

When GEJ made Sure-P an avenue for PDP chieftains to enrich themselves. . . .nobody wailed.

Swear on this day that none of your family,relatives or friends benefitted from N-Power?

Shior.
All politicians are corrupt but apc shouldn't have promised change if they had none to offer than to plunge us into a far worse situation
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
two kings in one soup.. flop music!
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by solid3(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cletus77:
if WizKid can settle with davido, I hope Nigerians can forgive buhari
share if you can forgive him and like if otherwise

Can't wait to kick that old man out come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Myself2(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:

This is one of the post I see that makes me doubt the seriousness of an average Nigerian youth. . .

Swear on this day that none of your family,relatives or friends benefitted from N-Power?

Shior.

I agree with you,Buhari's destructive acts against Nigeria and Nigerians are too many that he cannot just be forgiven when he has not done anything meaningful or taken any sensible action for the betterment of the lot of Nigerians to warrant his forgiveness because of his grievous sins.Rather what we hear is that the dunce is that has ensured that 4 million jobs were lost this year alone is now busy appointing dead people into boards and parastatals.Buhari is indeed an unforgivable disaster
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by sirjomore(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Dave is so gallant in this matter ...I kinda like it.

Na wiz dey find him face up and down...even in d pics
War's over soldier, sheath your sword..
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by antifat(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Their fight is more saleable than their friendship
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Kelblaq(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
sKeetz:
God and satan should Take a cue from wizkid and Davido. They should end their feud so we can all go back naked to Eden. sad
Matter grin
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by sirley(m): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cletus77:
if WizKid can settle with davido, I hope Nigerians can forgive buhari
share if you can forgive him and like if otherwise
after all d destruction made by jonathan u didn't ask him to seek to ur forgiveness " U the brainless citizen"

But
Mr nonsense, what has Buhari done to seek for ur apology
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Sharifoko(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

so after calling him frog voice you wanna be friend and do music with him?

what does that make you?.....frog friend

and when you do music with him......the music will have frogs croaking in the background and the dance called frog dance and maybe similar to frog jump.

and the intro of your collaboration will have Wizfrog featuring funny voice in frog dance

I will believe you when you change your moniker to wizfrog
hahahahaha make my day.
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Cletus77(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
sirley:
after all d destruction made by jonathan u didn't ask him to seek to ur forgiveness " U the brainless citizen"

But
Mr nonsense, what has Buhari done to seek for ur apology
Promising what he couldn't give
Ihope mr bmc you're satisfied
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
sKeetz:
God and satan should Take a cue from wizkid and Davido. They should end their feud so we can all go back naked to Eden. sad
u are doomed, Listen God created Lucifer the devil. But the creature wanted to overthrow the creator. God has already passed judgement on Satan.
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
nogutnoglory:
Its not won by magic. When God's grace is sufficient and you work with the right source,
You'll be surprised at your own success.!
Be a part of today's, and be glad you were.
See below for photos of recent wins..
God does not support gambling,
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by SirBunky85(m): 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:

When GEJ was cheerfully distributing your generational wealth to some selected few. . .Didn't you tag him a hero?

When GEJ made Sure-P an avenue for PDP chieftains to enrich themselves. . . .nobody wailed.

Shior.
lol
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by sirley(m): 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cletus77:

Promising what he couldn't give
Ihope mr bmc you're satisfied
The promise he made or the promise u made to him?? which one
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Cletus77(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=sirley post=63782568]The promise he made or the promise u made to him?? which one

[/quote
what are you saying?
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Cletus77(m): 12:42am On Jan 01, 2018
sirley:
The promise he made or the promise u made to him?? which one

And Mr donkey, I mean the change
stop spurtin rubbish
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by rayobaba(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2018
Cletus77:

You be die hard starboy fan
No. Am 30bGang
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Brightontc(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2018
you are really a mumu

Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Antoeni(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Even at that ,Davido Rules
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Croixcomedy(f): 7:15am On May 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wScKE__KMvk

That's the video up there abeg make una stream

Your support is very important.........

Abeg make una boost the channel ��������

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) / 10 Most Beautiful Cakes Of Nigeria Celebrity Wedding / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.