Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight (38907 Views)

Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments / Buhari’s Appointments: Presidency’s List Inaccurate; Several Names Omitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
that's the punishment of entrusting the future of the wise men in the the hand of a useless dullard...

meanwhile Yoruba Muslims will still see nothing wrong in diz

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by almarthins(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
SadiqBabaSani:
Notin to say even Buhari supporters weak, Pigs and idiot zombie chanters

It is normal when u r looking for the down fall of another man but let us put u dere and see how u will perform.

The origin of that list had bn xplained. do you think buhari himself did prepare all that lengthy names?
Let us be realistic, all this blame n get likes is nt the way.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by bobochem: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Buhari shld av himself to blame for ish

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by portside(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
THE DEATH TOLL RISE TO EIGHT;is it a natural disaster? Why is it the toll is rising?this realy bad we're in catoatrophic state

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by GoodGovernance: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
melejo:
Do you mean 8 dead people out of 1000 are too small for us to raise alarm. It's alright, you can tell you messiah pmb to increase it to 500 for equality sake. Anumanu

Are people just raising alarm or also cursing and abusing the president and their leaders,because someone that was intended to be appointed died,not before,but after appointment?

Has mischief makers like you been able to proof that the appointment lists were drawn, after their death?

Is death,between the time lag of appointment and approval,not normal,beyond human control?

Keep reasoning with your anus...
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by goldfish27(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
e weak man
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by slimjohn2k5: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Agreement is agreement. Whether they are dead or alive APC and Buhari agreed they must be appointed.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by stilldoingokay(f): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
I swear this pmb is wicked, him no see sarrki.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by tiwiex(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
KehnnyCares:
This is getting messier. I don't want to regret my decision for voting for Buhari

It will be really painful and sadden hearted, I lost my two paying jobs cos of this man and I'm still having a positive thoughts about his administration. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed
Zombie defined.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by israelmao(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
Arise O Nigeria from the grave and shine in the name of Jesus!
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Are people just raising alarm or also cursing and abusing the president and their leaders,because someone that was intended to be appointed died,not before,but after appointment?

Has mischief makers like you been able to proof that the appointment lists were drawn, after their death?

Is death,between the time lag of appointment and approval,not normal,beyond human control?

I hope you are aware that PMB consoled some of the dead appointees.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by kenex4ever(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Aaaaaaah!!!!!!

Nigerians won't kee mee

"Death toll"

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by stilldoingokay(f): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
sholatech:
I can see many pmb supporters died while waiting to be appointed into the FG Boards. Ha Baba!

see how you finish sarrki and the rest,

bhahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by saiji: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
What a shame , somebody must be sack
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Psoul(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
It is called corpsocracy; the rulership of the living by the dead. And President "walking dead" Buhari is its Chief Priest and primary advocate and promoter."

-FKK-

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Zamurano1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
everything about this govt is LESS: vision less, focus less, mission less, careless, senseless, direction less. This nonsense must stop come 2019.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by smartleo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
nzeobi:
This is not funny any longer

Forget the dead. Talk about the living. Deborah Iliyas. Congo DR Ambassador appointed chair of Nigerian College of Aviation Tech

confusion at its peak
How true is this news
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by musa234(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Stupidity is when you think it was Buhari that brought fuel scarcity to Nigeria and not PDP that ''transformed'' Nigeria into a fuel importing country,for 16 wasted years and then expect Buhari to solve the problem and provide environment for fully functional private refineries(I do not support govt run refineries) in 2 years plus!

Stupidity and zombiesm is when you don't know that 90% of now apc members were once in the pdp. Until we learn to look beyond party lines,tribe or religion, we will never get it right.. I voted this government, I was a huge fan of baba, but he has let me down, let's call a spade a spade unless you gain something from this government and you don't want to speak ill of it,but they just goofed here.. Please let's say the truth at all times

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by fidkaitoo: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
This is getting serious already. What have we done?
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by silifat11(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Posthumous Awards is acceptable but not Posthumous appointment. even if the list was prepared two years ago.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by sunbilor(m): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
olisaemeka1:
grin grin
Lol. Are you threatening me? grin. Ok Sai Bau Bau.... till the brain of all zombified youths reset.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Geniro: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:

You are the one obviously reasoning with your anus. Some folks in that list weren't even in the APC until later this year.

You will drown your destiny in your bid to defend rugged incompetency.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by kristisking(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lipscomb:
Yet still better than Jonathan nothing this got to do with governing.
The way some of you reason and defend this government inspire all these happening makes me to believe that you have lost your senses. No sane man will still believe in this visionless government

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by michspencer(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
If u wan get any political apointment 4 nija,jus die nd buhari go apoint u board chairman
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by AMUNSI23(f): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
how can jubril know who is alive or death is he a Nigerian. buhari is no more even robbot can know better. truth is coming out gradually
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by bubu2019: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
I'm tired of this country, let me relocate back to my state.at least no electricity there. I will not hear buhari calamity anymore. Oshogbo here I come
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Pascal181: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
only d dead can appoint their colleagues.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Diesel1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
sinaj:
Na wa o!

This kind govt sef. Those alive are looking for appointment here and there while dead people are getting appointment with ease.
Lol.. is shocking my sister
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by kenchizzy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
should i commit suicide? NO ....Because i will still be buried in this con3 SMH
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by KehnnyCares(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
tiwiex:

Zombie defined.
Well the probs with some of you is this, you think everyone will be like you. Loosing a job doesn't mean the end of the world, losing that job made me the man of myself today, the money I'm making in a day is enough to take care of me, family and those that believe in me when I have nothing then.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
efela:
What is the problem on the list self even in university u we offer 100 people admission not all we resume some we died some we have accident, pls noting is wrong, we the list thank u
Chisos Kraist!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reason Why I Cannot Sack Yakubu Mahmood As INEC Chairman - Buhari Reveal / 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book / Adeleke To Directors: Accept Permanent Secretary Appointment And Get Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.