Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Payu Sign Up, How Genuine Is It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payu Sign Up, How Genuine Is It? (3417 Views)

Payu On Facebook Not Working Help / How To Fund Your Facebook Ads Account Using Payu Or Getbarter / How To Pay For Your Facebook Ads Without A Credit Card Or Payu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payu Sign Up, How Genuine Is It? by yemfemNg(f): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,

I've been trying to make an online payment and my
mastercard wasn't accepted for the payment method, the site then gave me another payment option which automatically requires me to sign up for a PayU account before I can continue.

I wanna know if anyone has tried making payment through the PayU platform and how reliable is it?

I don't wanna wake up the next morning to find out my account is empty oooo. Lolzzzz
Re: Payu Sign Up, How Genuine Is It? by yemfemNg(f): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2017
yemfemNg:
Hi Nairalanders,

I've been trying to make an online payment and my
mastercard wasn't accepted for the payment method, the site then gave me another payment option which automatically requires me to sign up for a PayU account before I can continue.

I wanna know if anyone has tried making payment through the PayU platform and how reliable is it?

I don't wanna wake up the next morning to find out my account is empty oooo. Lolzzzz

Nobody is talking o, will I be right to conclude that the PayU platform isn't safe?
Re: Payu Sign Up, How Genuine Is It? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
You don't really need to signup on payu before making payments via their platform. At least I didn't when I made payment for my Facebook ads via PayU.

And to the best of my knowledge, i'ld say they are reliable at least for Facebook to even consider using them as alternative payment source for their ads.
Re: Payu Sign Up, How Genuine Is It? by yemfemNg(f): 5:28am On Jan 02, 2018
Dinformant:
You don't really need to signup on payu before making payments via their platform. At least I didn't when I made payment for my Facebook ads via PayU.

And to the best of my knowledge, i'ld say they are reliable at least for Facebook to even consider using them as alternative payment source for their ads.

Thank you, I really appreciate your reply
Re: Payu Sign Up, How Genuine Is It? by mesoprogress(m): 6:03am On Jan 02, 2018
I use payu to pay Dstv subscription. No signup is needed. It's just a payment gateway that accept cards. Please be scam conscious. Always make sure you're in the right website when making payments. Also look out for secure link, if you know what I mean
Re: Payu Sign Up, How Genuine Is It? by yemfemNg(f): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
mesoprogress:
I use payu to pay Dstv subscription. No signup is needed. It's just a payment gateway that accept cards. Please be scam conscious. Always make sure you're in the right website when making payments. Also look out for secure link, if you know what I mean

Million thanks to you, It's a facebook page i actually wanna promote and my MasterCard got rejected, then I came across the payU platform. Thanks for advz bro, I will note it!
Re: Payu Sign Up, How Genuine Is It? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 03, 2018
yemfemNg:

Thank you, I really appreciate your reply
You're welcome sir

(1) (Reply)

Why E-commerce Website Is Important For Your Business / Meet The Billionaire Twins Who Bought $10m Worth Of Bitcoin Per $8 / The Cheapest, Simplest And Easiest Way To Make Money Online (free PDF Report)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.