Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,093 members, 7,867,153 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ronaldo Says "I Would Like To Make Films And Become A Businessman" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Says "I Would Like To Make Films And Become A Businessman" (445 Views)

Arteta Excludes Ozil Totally From The Arsenal Squad, Says "I Failed With Ozil" / Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” / Let The Fight Continue– Cristiano Ronaldo Says After Winning His 5th Ballon d’Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Says "I Would Like To Make Films And Become A Businessman" by Ochoochogift(m): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2017
Speculation continues to surround the future of Cristiano Ronaldo, but with an eye on the long term, the Real Madrid number seven already knows what he wants to do: make films.

The Portugal international remains focused on his footballing career for now, but at 32-years-old, it is normal that he is considering his options for post-retirement."I'd like to make movies, I have my hotels, my gyms, my clothing line with Nike... I see myself as a business man," he told Alessandro del Piero in an interview for Sky Italia, which will be published in January.

http://ochoochosoccer..com.ng/2017/12/ronaldo-says-i-would-like-to-make-films.html?m=1
Re: Ronaldo Says "I Would Like To Make Films And Become A Businessman" by GreeneLamb01: 12:34am On Dec 31, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea Match Analysis: 5 Things We Learned / Nigeria To Play England In June 2 World Cup Friendly / Eagles Fans Are Celebrating Their Super Bowl Win By Warning People To Hide Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.