Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Pls I Need Niraland To Advise Me For What Hapen To Me This Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls I Need Niraland To Advise Me For What Hapen To Me This Night (1241 Views)

A Huge Python I Killed This Night / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Niraland To Advise Me For What Hapen To Me This Night by OYEBIDEEN: 2:10am On Dec 31, 2017
It hapen this night on my way coming to my house there is one building almost three or four building to my house where I see that cooking gas explode and everybody are runing away so some of us are runing to the place for rescue there is one building before the place where I stop and ask if there is no problem again that is where they stated slap me continue and nack someting on my leg that may be I want to use the opportunity of what hapen enter the house b4 my compand people come out and rescue me from the place. Now my leg is pain me what can I do. I need advise.
Re: Pls I Need Niraland To Advise Me For What Hapen To Me This Night by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 31, 2017
My advice...go back to Jss1

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Niraland To Advise Me For What Hapen To Me This Night by Applaner: 4:11am On Dec 31, 2017
this is serious.

op, we don't want to see you in nairaland come 2018 o.
Re: Pls I Need Niraland To Advise Me For What Hapen To Me This Night by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 31, 2017
So early this morning fa...this got me laughing smiley
Re: Pls I Need Niraland To Advise Me For What Hapen To Me This Night by pyyxxaro: 5:21am On Dec 31, 2017
OYEBIDEEN:
It hapen this night on my way coming to my house there is one building almost three or four building to my house where I see that cooking gas explode and everybody are runing away so some of us are runing to the place for rescue there is one building before the place where I stop and ask if there is no problem again that is where they stated slap me continue and nack someting on my leg that may be I want to use the opportunity of what hapen enter the house b4 my compand people come out and rescue me from the place. Now my leg is pain me what can I do. I need advise.

grin grin

Fooooooools many for naija shaa sad

When u see any dangote truck passing , make sure the truck is on top speed

Run into the road and set ur leg for the truck to climb

U wud enjoy it

Thank me later grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Vendor Scams - Complete Review And Alternatives Naija Reviews / How To Make At $2,000 From Livegood / Newest Member!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.