Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,805 members, 7,855,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze (19370 Views)

Itse Sagay: SIP Shouldn’t Have Been Removed From Osinbajo’s Office / “immediately Sack All Fulani Gatemen In Igbo Land”- Ohanaeze Youths Fire / They Have Deployed Soldiers To South East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by Ben108: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2017
sarrki:

Like this shay ?

Always playing the victim card

The Igbo man doesn't play the victim. He is the victim. If you get sense ask your father

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by PearlStreet(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Stingman:

Do you know anything about disproportionate force?

How can you compare killing one office with the criminality of the Yoruba miscreants...who have killed more than 20 policemen and some soldiers?

Lol

So. You're no longer crying about the fact that force was used, you're now crying about the amount of force used. Didn't you lunatics say that you had nuclear bombs to bomb Nigeria and you were going to behead the President?

Ordinary koboko used by the soldiers to reset their flat heads, it's too much? grin grin

Those soldiers were even too kind. They should have made you frog jump from Abakiliki to Abidjan like Ojuku.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by ogbeniolola: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2017
So you expect Buhari to fold his arms and watch those idle IPOB boys destroy the Igbo heritage.....the Igbo heritage is also Nigeria 's heritage. The igbo business elite in Lagos and diaspora are different from the igbos at "home" and they perceive issues differently. Governors Obiano and Ikpeazu encouraged FG to deploy military in the SouthEast when Kanu was constituting nuisance.

We know Obiano as a highly refined personality in Lagos and wouldn't share sentiments of the "home igbos". The same can be said for Ben Akabueze. Igbos need to love themselves first before demanding love from the rest of Nigerians?

If i may ask....how many Abia indidenes hold political offices in Anambra?; how many Imo indigenes hold offices or appointments in Ebonyi or Abia? My brother, you cannot expect Nigeria to offer you what you can't give yourself? Come to Southwest, I challenge any Governor to claim all his commissioners or appointees are indigenes of his state. In most cases, we just know we are yoruba first before inquiring whether the individual is Ibadan, ijebu, ijesha, ekiti, offa or egba.

I am proudly Nigerian...Igbos are my best friends but they really need to do away with these marginalization mentality and fight and win their rightful positions in Nigeria by first loving themselves.
raker300:
Buhari doesn’t know what he did..

Even children in the east now know nigeria and Nigerians hate them.

The biafran dreams has successfully been instilled in the younger igbo generation.

That was kanu’s plan all along..to bring the fight for biafra to “every” Igbo
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by Chukazu: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2017
Useless people that have failed our generation...you are just waking to reality?
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by ruffDiamond: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2017
rubbish!the deployment was even late in coming... youths thrown mere tantrum? with the pigshead creating BSS and daring the entire Nation? the thunder wey go fire ohanecrook is already at their meeting.. na to strike remaina won alatenuje were
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by Stingman: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2017
PearlStreet:

Lol

So. You're no longer crying about the fact that force was used, you're now crying about the amount of force used. Didn't you lunatics say that you had nuclear bombs to bomb Nigeria and you were going to behead the President?

Ordinary koboko used by the soldiers to reset their flat heads, it's too much? grin grin

Those soldiers were even too kind. They should have made you frog jump from Abakiliki to Abidjan like Ojuku.

but your slave masters...the BH boys are not using nuclear bombs..why are you spending 1$ billion...?

Have you relocated back to Ikorodu yet...from Oshogbo where you went into hiding?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2017
see them medicine after death. ...is it not these same ohaneze that epwent to Abuja and even congratulated buhari for bringing soldiers to the east ......this ibo people seld they are their own worst enemies
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by Ikehugwueze(m): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2017
sarrki:
The National secretary of ohaneze is mad

Hopeless man

Can you imagine

So we should have allowed that madness of Nnamdi KANU and his foolish followers to persists.
But it fair to allow the killing by Fulani heardsmen to continue.....
it's a pity
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by CrtlAltDel: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
sarrki:

Like this shay ?

Hahahahahaha… oh my gawd, my SE blodas are real comedians. grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by PearlStreet(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Stingman:

but your slave masters...the BH boys are not using nuclear bombs..why are you spending 1$ billion...?

Have you relocated back to Ikorodu yet...from Oshogbo where you went into hiding?

Yes, I have relocated to Ikorodu from Osogbo where I went o. It wasn't easy, but it was a necessary sacrifice to rid our land of criminals.

Don't worry, just as your fathers hawked in Lagos and you're hawking too, we'll make sure your children hawk in a conducive environment not that molue would be killing them like your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by Obidikefidelis(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
Medicine after dead, i thought that this issue of be fair to igbos have stop ? Let us face the reality that #Nigerian heated igbos with passion.
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by Chukazu: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
ogbeniolola:
So you expect Buhari to fold his arms and watch those idle IPOB boys destroy the Igbo heritage.....the Igbo heritage is also Nigeria 's heritage. The igbo business elite in Lagos and diaspora are different from the igbos at "home" and they perceive issues differently. Governors Obiano and Ikpeazu encouraged FG to deploy military in the SouthEast when Kanu was constituting nuisance.

We know Obiano as a highly refined personality in Lagos and wouldn't share sentiments of the "home igbos". The same can be said for Ben Akabueze. Igbos need to love themselves first before demanding love from the rest of Nigerians?

If i may ask.... how many Abia indidenes hold political offices in Anambra?; how many Imo indigenes hold offices or appointments in Ebonyi or Abia? My brother, you cannot expect Nigeria to offer you what you can't give yourself? Come to Southwest, I challenge any Governor to claim all his commissioners or appointees are indigenes of his state. In most cases, we just know we are yoruba first before inquiring whether the individual is Ibadan, ijebu, ijesha, ekiti, offa or egba.

I am proudly Nigerian...Igbos are my best friends but they really need to do away with these marginalization mentality and fight and win their rightful positions in Nigeria by first loving themselves.

Can you say something more meaningful than all this tales by moon light.

Seriously everything has to end with you people blindly accusing Ibo of not loving themselves?

Virtually everything we have in the East we built through community,communal and age grade effort , without any Federal help and you still are always quick to say stuffs you can't back up...sure you heard Fashola saying federal government had not built any new road in South East since after the civil war... making them the worse road in the country

Can you show me where those love you brag about manifest in West more than east...is there any where you don't have selfish politicians?

You only have none indigenes occupying position in Lagos because of what Lagos is , cosmopolitan... even original owners of Lagos are complaining of been marginalized in appointment ...so what's really special?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by agarawu23(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Never knew it was igbo's that voted him before. The truth is, igbo's voted Jonathan but their votes couldn't bring him back and I see no reason why Nigerians should be bothered about their votes For buhari to rule again.

Kanu was becoming a national nuisance and he was given what he asked for.

Anybody can rule this Fvcking country, I don't care who wins or not cos I don't even have a voters card to vote anybody. Nigeria owes me nothing except electricity to charge my phoneangry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by Tknight(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
DO YOU HAVE A PROFESSIONAL PAINTER?? NO PROBLEMS.

We own a paint factory.
Very superior quality in:©
Emulsion
Satin
Texcote
Flexcote
Trowel
Gloss
Matt
Poly Filler...Products.

We need contractors in exchange for commissions and relationship.
07033340933 for more information and meetings. [/b]
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by uchennaq(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
sarrki:

Hopeless man

Can you imagine

So we should have allowed that madness of Nnamdi KANU and his foolish followers to persists.
I hope this is not insanity?
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by potterdon: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
sarrki:

Like this shay ?

afonja wait for till after 2019 when buhari betrays u like Gowon did awolowo. And how IBB dealt with abiola and the rest of ur people. ur turn will come to play the victim

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by kollinz1234(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
sarrki:

Hopeless man

Can you imagine

where did you school?
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by potterdon: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
sarrki:

Where is Nnamdi Kanu
ask buratai and buhari since ur have become programmed and obsessed that u can't live and breath without Nnamdi kanu cool
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by Nathayas: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
sarrki:

Hopeless man

Can you imagine

You are mader and more foolish, how many troops has he sent to his fulani herdsmen who are armed to the teeth.
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by Bhol28: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ipob e rats are always busy ranting on Nairaland.Their don Kanu is busy spending all their hard earned fund he scammed them of somewhere,having five somes and sipping expensive champagnes.So sad
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by fabre4: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Okoroawusa:
If a top official of OHANEZE can talk like this then it is quite unfortunate that igbos ve not learrnt any lessons from 2015.

As an igbo,am deeply saddened by the fact that my people may carryover the mistakes of 2015 to 2019 n start the "victims" cry all over again.

There is no politics in mutual hatred btw two set of tribes. The only mistake is giving birth to fools who sabotage their tribes for money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by misgab: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
sarrki:

Hopeless man

Can you imagine

you are a fool for insulting the man. ignore the man and focus on the message that fulani herdsmen is running a government in a government n buharitime refuse to address it but was quick to deploy soldiers to the SE to contain kanu the small boy apologies small man(coward). he is too tribalistic n nepotic. by the end of his economic hardship tenure i hope there will still be a country cos everything fro m the beginning of his administration to now has always being the wrong decisions. The right decisions has always being shabbily implemented except the ones managed by his vice. we don enter one chance
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by menwongo(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
PearlStreet:
This Ohaneze again with their unintelligent statements.

When Kanu was making noise in the SE, did they caution him?

Alex Ekwueme, Soludo, Ezekwesili, Chidoka and co were supporting him, defending and even hosting someone who threatened to kill Nigeria's President and not a single one of them could stop his madness?

Igbos have a problem of saying the truth to fellow Igbos. They feel that no matter what your child does, you should support him unconditionally because he's your child. The few Igbos who spoke up against the madness of Kanu were shouted down, insulted and threatened.

That is the reason why Igboland is in the mess it is today and the Ohaneze is part of the problems of Igboland. These shameless old thieves gave Osisikanwu an armed robber a chieftaincy title.
I think all regions of Nigeria are in mess today. Tell me where there is peace and development in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
sarrki:

Hopeless man

Can you imagine

grin grin grin
didnt see u on dat dalung thread
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by Alariiwo: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
See them.. foolish people.

But Ihejirika was right to kill off Hausas/Fulanis indiscriminately in the name of fighting Bokoharam.

Una even dey lucky say the casualty no much.. Useless people who enjoy killing others but don't want to get killed.
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
raker300:
”go and tell Buhari that he is a mad man”- nnmadi Kanu

Sorry where is llamadi Cownu
Oh he chickened out and ran away like his mentor Ojukwu or probably slaughtered like a fowl by tge Nigerian army grin grin
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by Dindondin(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
sarrki:

Hopeless man

Can you imagine

hey Hausa boy,
I m a Yoruba man whose neutral on this matter. PMB messed up with the Igbos. Let's say the truth. Nnamdi Kanu may be a nuisance but PMB didn't handle the matter well by sending troops to South East. The troops didn't just stop Nnamdi Kanu but killed lots of innocents as well. So the exercise was stained.
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by billyG(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
They shld b grateful buhari brought peace to d SE,wher iz d troublemaker Nnamdi kanu?
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by DejiSantos: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nigerian cook off show!

IMO vs ANAMBRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vaptnmFHoo
Re: Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze by blaqoracle: 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Samusu:
Sarrki, come on. Ohaneze has gone mad again. Oldmen thinking with there anus
imagine the secretary of ohaneze talking beer parlour talk. I was made to understand that ohaneze executive is made up of alaba market traders and gala hawkers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech, June 12, 2019 / Buhari Will Hand Over To ANN In 2019, Party Assures Nigerians / Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.