Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Appointment Of Dead Appointees, A Honest Mistake - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Of Dead Appointees, A Honest Mistake - APC (1629 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / PICTURED: See The Worst Mistake APC Has Done As A Party- Onyema Courage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointment Of Dead Appointees, A Honest Mistake - APC by anibi9674: 7:26am On Dec 31, 2017
ok
Re: Appointment Of Dead Appointees, A Honest Mistake - APC by nawtyme: 7:26am On Dec 31, 2017
olatade:
Fellow Nigerians, on this issue I want to be on the side of the government but I'm short of ideas.Come to my rescue please !
Buhari is a king of the north. Appointing the dead (night walkers) is a good thing to appease them in order to avoid a zombie apocalypse.....

Oh wait...... You are already a zombie, alive.

Sorry mate, no help for you
Re: Appointment Of Dead Appointees, A Honest Mistake - APC by frankyychiji(f): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2017
olatade:
Fellow Nigerians, on this issue I want to be on the side of the government but I'm short of ideas.Come to my rescue please !
You can borrow a leaf from jesusloveyou. The guy is wonderful!
Re: Appointment Of Dead Appointees, A Honest Mistake - APC by Tapout(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2017
nawtyme:

This is beyond zombiesm. We have to look for a new name for you.

i swear grin grin
Re: Appointment Of Dead Appointees, A Honest Mistake - APC by ajepako(f): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2017
The entire APC is a honest mistake

Not just appointment of dead people..
Re: Appointment Of Dead Appointees, A Honest Mistake - APC by ufuosman(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Everything about APC Na mistake, president wen they forget he age
Re: Appointment Of Dead Appointees, A Honest Mistake - APC by musa234(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2017
This is a disgrace to our nation... Everyday I pray to Allah for forgiveness because I was part of the people who campaigned vigorously for this inept, clueless and incompetent government.. Kai
Re: Appointment Of Dead Appointees, A Honest Mistake - APC by nawtyme: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
The annoying thing is that Buhari should have first considered his dead pals, tunde idiagbon and chuba okadigbo before this other guys that we didn't even know when they died.

At least there should be order in the land of the dead.
How dare you speak against buhari? I thought he was your all in all
Re: Appointment Of Dead Appointees, A Honest Mistake - APC by slimghost(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
no,
I would have be foolish like idiotic pigs of Biafra,
So is foolishness that will make reasonable Nigerian to be embarrassed by this trivial issue
If i were your father, I swear I will kill you with my own hands.
You are becoming an embarrassment on this forum even to your fellow 'sai baba' robots.
This issue is no longer a PDP vs APC thing anymore but braindead morons like you working for their pay won't and can't see pass it.
Re: Appointment Of Dead Appointees, A Honest Mistake - APC by calaway: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
why will any reasonable person be ashamed of this government, because of the dead names?
That is why PDP is not a party to depend on as a major opposition party

piece of shameless evil....

trading reason and conscience for stipend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Knows Where To Register For PVC In, Sango Ota, Ogun State? / Come 2019, Who Are We Voting For As President?? / Different Types Of Nigerian On Election Day - Yanbaba Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.