Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Please, I Need A Job:graduate Chemical Engineer Since 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, I Need A Job:graduate Chemical Engineer Since 2014 (725 Views)

I Am Seeking For A Job Graduate Of Architecture Btech / Apply For Guinness Nigeria Plc Job Graduate Recruitment / Featured Job Graduate Customer Care Executive At Ibadan Electricity Distribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need A Job:graduate Chemical Engineer Since 2014 by King0071: 7:34am On Dec 31, 2017
Good Morning to everyone.
I have been following Nairaland for a while now and i have come across several testimonies of people who got jobs via this site. My situation has been very sad.
I have applied, prayed and done my best since 2014 and till now i do not have a job. I am very very frustrated.
Please, if there is anyone who can help me, i will be eternally grateful.
I graduated with a second class upper and had great dreams ahead. But this is where i find myself now.
I plead with the Nairaland Family to please assist me.
I was hoping to get an offer with a bank but after the long process, i just got another regret mail just this morning. This has just sent me in a deep sad mode.
Please, i need help.
God bless you all. Thank You.
Re: Please, I Need A Job:graduate Chemical Engineer Since 2014 by zionmade1: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2017
apply to secondary schools for teaching jobs. if u can get a teaching job of 40k. spend 20k monthly and save 20k in a piggy bank. collaborate with a skilled worker (electrician, carpenter, painter, iron bender etc) work with him and learn during weekends and school break time.

RESULT
1. In one year u will have enough money to do at least one professional course
2. While working as a skilled laborer u may be opprtuned to be part of those that would construct a big company. trust me after that construction they will employ u

these things are very practical
dust ur CV. go and find a teaching job, go and acquire a skill. give urself 3yrs and u will remember the day u made the decision
Re: Please, I Need A Job:graduate Chemical Engineer Since 2014 by Xtfield(m): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
King0071:
Good Morning to everyone.
I have been following Nairaland for a while now and i have come across several testimonies of people who got jobs via this site. My situation has been very sad.
I have applied, prayed and done my best since 2014 and till now i do not have a job. I am very very frustrated.
Please, if there is anyone who can help me, i will be eternally grateful.
I graduated with a second class upper and had great dreams ahead. But this is where i find myself now.
I plead with the Nairaland Family to please assist me.
I was hoping to get an offer with a bank but after the long process, i just got another regret mail just this morning. This has just sent me in a deep sad mode.
Please, i need help.
God bless you all. Thank You.

If you can teach Chemistry and Mathematics, I am willing to offer you a job. Call me on 08109919966.
Re: Please, I Need A Job:graduate Chemical Engineer Since 2014 by NeneKelvin2019(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
I know how it feels engineer, it will only take time but trust in the Lord that your job will come soon.

P.S
Always visit https://engineersalone..com/ for verified engineering jobs, and keep the faith alive.

#EngineersAlone
Re: Please, I Need A Job:graduate Chemical Engineer Since 2014 by azodo1991(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2018
bro trust GOD.am a graduate of mechanical engineering.since 2014 no job but i know my redeemer lives.job 19:25.keep applying and keep praying

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer/Administrative Assistant / Interview At AG Mortgage Bank For An IT Role / Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.