Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / life. (813 Views)

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

life. by FunnyDude(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2017
Life
Re: life. by Lloydfather(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2017
I presumed u want to be funny according to ur moniker
Re: life. by FunnyDude(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2017
I am not joking here.. Life truly sucks
Re: life. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2017
FunnyDude:
Can you recommend a good sniper that will enhance my transition to the next world... I have nothing to live for anymore. I want to die and end it all. Being alive sucks
wetin dey do you. Talk make we know
Re: life. by FunnyDude(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2017
There is no hope in sight at all. God made it worst and created a Nigerian, a country with no hope, even family is not helping matter .. Pls just recommend a good one that will work within 5mins
Re: life. by marshalldgreat(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2017
My brother... If you commit suicide you have everything to lose... No1 suicide is a sin and will definitely land you in HELL... No2 your blood will be upon your head because you took your own life...

Now let me tell you... There's no condition you find yourself that's worst... I tell you, if you look down your ladder you'll see a lot of people wishing to be in your position, take it or leave it...

It's high time you start showing GRATITUDE(there's so much power in the word you know...it works like MAGIC!) for the little you have so that more can come to you...

I'll like to be your friend... You can reach me through the number on my signature...

#SUICIDEISNEVERANOPTION
Re: life. by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2017
If you commit suicide it doesn't change or affect anything in Nigeria.
But if you can stay ALIVE you would surely change and impact lives in Nigeria

Trust God!

Dont let Financial materials make you cut ur life short
All is Vanity

Just keep struggling with positivity
You will attain where you wanna reach
Re: life. by haywire07(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2017
I understand how you feel Op, perhaps, those advising you haven't been in ur situation.
So I'll advise u to just wait outside your house and look for those men that usually blow Whistle, ask for rat killer or otapiapia, it's not expensive but it will do the job u need
Re: life. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2017
haywire07:
I understand how you feel Op, perhaps, those advising you haven't been in ur situation.
So I'll advise u to just wait outside your house and look for those men that usually blow Whistle, ask for rat killer or otapiapia, it's not expensive but it will do the job u need

You need attention right
You got loved ones right?
Watch your back

Karma isn't asleep
Re: life. by haywire07(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2017
ikayForReal:

You need attention right
You got loved ones right?
Watch your back

Karma isn't asleep
shut ur mouth if u really weren't looking for my attention or rather reserve ur post for the Op
Re: life. by Richy4(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2017
Life is one big test to see how strong you are.. just look around you, u will find out how far you have made it smiley

(1) (Reply)

Father Meets His Biological Son First Time In 50 Years After DNA Test Confirm / Quote of the day / Flatmate Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.