Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) (1186 Views)

My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid / Beginning Of My Goat Farm(a-z) / My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary) (2) (3) (4)

I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2017
I was eating inside, when i started hearing strange tiny voices outside.
I had to rush outside to see things for myself .
Lo and behold, grandma's mother goat that has been pregnant for months has giving birth to two babies, both she goats, black and white. smiley

I am so happy, i am inviting nairalnders to come celebrate with me. This is a sign of good things smiley

seun, lalasticlala

Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by SIINXU: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2017
Sweet Jesus... sad
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2017
Ghgh
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by CentaurXLV(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2017
It's funny, seeing as you share the same attributes with "the Goat". grin

Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2017
I have oplaoded the photos, please refresh! Cc: seun , lalasticlala
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2017
This brain dead ass licking excessive oestrogen infested op that behaves like a lady again.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4250453/please-man-behave

We dont forget! angry
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2017
cummando:
This brain dead ass licking excessive oestrogen infested op that behaves like a lady again.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4250453/please-man-behave

We dont forget! angry
you are jealous.

You will never have a goat as cute as mine, i assure you angry
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
you are jealous.

You will never have a goat as cute as mine, i assure you angry
Come again? I can buy you 1000 goats only if you promise to take a selfie with each of them and post the selfies in this thread. 1000. I dare you
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by SpyAC(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2017
Wow, thank God for u oooo, pls remember ur tight oooo
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by BlackDBagba: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2017
I love goat meat pepper soup.... grin

You're in business !
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by sisisioge: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2017
Twins! Well done! Congrats! grin grin grin
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2017
cummando:

Come again? I can buy you 1000 goats only if you promise to take a selfie with each of them and post the selfies in this thread. 1000. I dare you
am too cute to post my photo here.

I don't want people like you to self-service with it, bit.ch angry
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by Kenzico(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2017
SpyAC:
Wow, thank God for u oooo, pls remember ur tight oooo

U mean Tithe
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by Ishilove: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2017
Kenzico:

U mean Tithe
No, tight. As in underwear tights, so that he doesn't develop any funny feelings towards the baby goats
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ishilove:

No, tight. As in underwear tights, so that he doesn't develop any funny feelings towards the baby goats
my run away wife embarassed
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by jaymichael(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
The white kid looks like my white he-goat that was born 9 months ago. It will go down for this pot this afternoon for tomorrow's celebration. Rearing goats has saved me money for meat for this new year celebration. Still has the grandma goat that gave birth to another male kid last month. Still has another female (the sister of the male that will go down today) that is pregnant.
Ishilove, which animal do you rear or will prefer rearing.
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by Sunnysteve009(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
I hope say no be SLay goat, if na SLay goat you better kill am shop.
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
jaymichael:
The white kid looks like my white he-goat that was born 9 months ago. It will go down for this pot this afternoon for tomorrow's celebration. Rearing goats has saved me money for meat for this new year celebration. Still has the grandma goat that gave birth to another male kid last month. Still has another female (the sister of the male that will go down today) that is pregnant.
Ishilove, which animal do you rear or will prefer rearing.
I don't want to rear any animal because I will develop a bond with it
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Congratulations
Sir cheesy
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
kiss kiss
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by SpyAC(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kenzico:

U mean Tithe
yea
Re: I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mynd44 , frontpage please

Bitter Kola And Kolanut And Powder / This Is The Special Place created for Pigs to Birth Their Piglets (Video/Picture / 2 Acres Of Farmland For Sale On/before Dec 31