Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State (3391 Views)

A Thread For First Class And Distinction Graduates / Does A Thread For Engineering Aspirants Exist?? / Eksu Aspirants 2017/18 Whatsapp Group Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by Bakrabas: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2017
For those who are willing to write the Administrative Staff Cooperative Of Nigeria (ASCON) Examination Ogun State let us meet here for preparation and information about the exam.

1 Like

Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by oladotun01: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
ok
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by oladotun01: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
do you have the past questions, can you please explain the 2017 statistics especially the part that states that answers should be in matrix form
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by Bakrabas: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2018
oladotun01:
do you have the past questions, can you please explain the 2017 statistics especially the part that states that answers should be in matrix form

I've the past question but my problem is only Statistics, I'm a graduate of humanities and arts
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by opylog(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bakrabas:
For those who are willing to write the Administrative Staff Cooperative Of Nigeria (ASCON) Examination Ogun State let us meet here for preparation and information about the exam.
Please bakrabas how can i get the solution of basic statistics of jst 1 or 2years in past questions...mayb year 2008 and 2009 or 2009 and 2010. Thanks.
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by Bakrabas: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
opylog:

Please bakrabas how can i get the solution of basic statistics of jst 1 or 2years in past questions...mayb year 2008 and 2009 or 2009 and 2010. Thanks.

The statistics aspect is not that difficult is the same approach

We can chat on whatsapp 08030947688
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by opylog(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thanks. I will chat u up
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by jadygold: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hello House, pls hel a sister on the basic statistics aspect. I am far from Ogun State right now someone had obtained the past questions on my behalf but it isn't at my disposal. Thanking you in anticipation.
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by tabtabtab: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Has anyone seen or got the message for the collection of ID cards at CSC and notification of exam date and venue?
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by Bakrabas: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
tabtabtab:
Has anyone seen or got the message for the collection of ID cards at CSC and notification of exam date and venue?

Go to secretariat to pick up yours on Monday. Don't wait for the message
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by Bakrabas: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
jadygold:
Hello House, pls hel a sister on the basic statistics aspect. I am far from Ogun State right now someone had obtained the past questions on my behalf but it isn't at my disposal. Thanking you in anticipation.

The statistics aspect is basic not hard
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by tabtabtab: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bakrabas:

Go to secretariat to pick up yours on Monday. Don't wait for the message
Please have you picked yours... And what do they require from us to be given the ID card... And will there be deadline for the collection because I dont stay in abkt
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by Bakrabas: 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
tabtabtab:

Please have you picked yours... And what do they require from us to be given the ID card... And will there be deadline for the collection because I dont stay in abkt

I don't know the deadline all I know is that the exam is next week thur and fri.
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by tabtabtab: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Bakrabas:

I don't know the deadline all I know is that the exam is next week thur and fri.
Thanks
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by lordsharks(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Good luck to the aspirants
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by ty356: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
...please can someone add me to the WhatsApp group for the latest about the result.
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by Bakrabas: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2018
ty356:
...please can someone add me to the WhatsApp group for the latest about the result.

Another rumour just pop up that the results will be out next week
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by tabtabtab: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please has anybody heared anything about the result yet?
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by DaChem(f): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Any news about result?
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by Bakrabas: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
DaChem:
Any news about result?

I heard that it has been pasted
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by ty356: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2018
please, who know when the interview will start.
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by madgoat(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Bakrabas:

I heard that it has been pasted

I also heard its out but not yet pasted, please whats the next stage?

Also is there a whatsapp group so that prospects can keep abreast of things.
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by emmyboss(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2018
The interview has started. I think its according to different ministries
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by opylog(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2018
How long is the interview scheduled to last?
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by madgoat(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2018
opylog:
How long is the interview scheduled to last?

Medical cadre have done. Started May 8th
I think other cadres will be from 18th. Keep your ears to the ground because you might not get the sms inviting you for the extended interview and if u miss it, then thats the end oh.
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by ty356: 8:18pm On May 15, 2018
...kindly hints us on what & what to prefer for or to know, in case you have done the interview. thanks
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by checkoutdr(m): 6:51am On May 16, 2018
Please, who has information on when education officers will be having their own interview?

I applied for education officer, but I didn't receive any message.
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by Siketemi: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2019
Please, has anyone gotten update about this recruitment?
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by ebexy4luv: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
No update yet. Ogun state is the worse in terms of management of employment. Since 2017 December till date dey are on one recruitment.
God will deliver Ogun people and poor government. Hope after election dey will do some sha
Siketemi:
Please, has anyone gotten update about this recruitment?
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by senatordaiv: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Can someone pls tell us when the final list will come out? We can't just forget our 10k with Ogun state govt, election paparazzi is over. What is delaying things?
Re: Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State by Unclesarm: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2019
It will be out this week
senatordaiv:
Can someone pls tell us when the final list will come out? We can't just forget our 10k with Ogun state govt, election paparazzi is over. What is delaying things?

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics In Education / Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.